Gems of War has become a very complex game. We have many goals that offer the most diverse rewards, whether with skill points or in-game items.
Outside the game we have Secondary Missions as the Achievements on Steam. Thinking about it, I had an idea that could make the game even more fun.
What if Gems of War offered, within the game, Titles and Medals for achieving certain goals?
Titles and Medals could be used as cosmetics on the hero’s tab within the game and could be viewed by other players.
We could have Titles and Medals for the most varied achievements in game, going from simple goals, like improving a kingdom’s level to more intense goals, like achieving a large number of battles in certain game modes.
Just as an example, we could have Titles and Medals for:
- Apply level 10 in all realms.
- Apply 5 stars in all realms.
- Raise 50 creatures to Mythic rank.
- Raise 50 creatures to level 20.
- Raise the creatures of a Faction to the Legendary rank.
- Finish the Arena without defeats.
- Achieve 100 moves in a Treasure Hunt.
- Among others.
(Longer, tougher challenges)
- Win 100,000 PvP battles (although there is no accountant, I believe a lot of players have already reached and even passed this mark).
- Reach level 100 of the Talent Tree of a class (there would be a title or medal for each class).
- Win 1000 battles with 4 creatures of the same class on the team (each creature class could have its own title).
- Losing 5,000 battles (being defeated is inevitable).
- Raise Pets to the Myth rank (one title or medal for every 10 Pets).
- Among others.
Although this was only a status, many Titles and Medals would be displayed with pride by their conquerors.