Time outs what is causing them?

Does anyone know what is causing these TIME OUTS? I have had at least 5 of them today, and each one seems to last longer. I had one that lasted at least 30 min. They are especially bad when trying to complete an event for example a Pet Recuse that are only 60 min to complete it. This did not happen today, but it has in the past for me.

Maybe the server gets overloaded. It happened to me too in today’s new Journey in Guild Events.

Time-out is a form of behavioral modification that involves temporarily separating a person from an environment where an unacceptable behavior has occurred. The goal is to remove that person from an enriched, enjoyable environment, and therefore lead to extinction of the offending behavior.

Source: Time-out (parenting) - Wikipedia

Time-out is when your child is removed from where the misbehavior happened. Your child is away from all things that are fun. She does not get any attention in time-out. She cannot interact with her parents or anyone else. Time-out is boring. Time-out works to change problem behaviors because children don’t usually like to be bored.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/parents/essentials/timeout/whatistimeout.html

Thanks for the reply, and you do not know what you are talking about. I am not playing the game and exhibiting bad behavior, or any game I play for that matter. All I was doing was the Explores. I agree with another gamer who says the servers cause the time outs because they are swamped. I even get time outs bringing up my online accounts on my pc. So don’t tell me I am exhibiting bad behavior.

Edit: I honestly have no idea what you mean by a “time out” in Gems of War. What is happening during those 30 minutes you say you were in a “time out”? Like, you can’t connect to the game? It disconnects you?

1 Like