Time for a Buff thread

… But if it removes the problem in one cast instead of two, surely its worth looking at?

Also the GW troops is very nice to have in a AoE team, to finish off strong troops after armors is destroyed.

Sure, I’ll take a look at it. My “World Vision” team is Gorgotha, Des, Amira, Mercy. I love the combination of Des and Amira, with Gorgotha to tank and generate Mana, and Mercy to cleanse and kick-start Gorgotha. To take any one of those out to replace with a GW troop to increase Des’ stats (and maybe Amira’s if the GW troop is Ogryn), I’m not sure makes sense.

Also, unlike you, I did not set aside the stones to trait all these things in advance, so it isn’t a quick fix for me. I was still working on my Guardians.

If anyone has any good Desdaemona or other anti-Famine teams, I’m all ears.

1 Like

Yeah, ogryn will give them 5 extra magic, if that’s worth it or not is your call. I’ll try tomorrow.
I know gorgotha, Tesla, bat and ogryn is pretty good!

@Dan_ozzzy189 Good luck tomorrow, Please Post your results.
I’ve actually run 6-8? GW Battles with her against Daemon heavy teams (prior to Ogryn) lost one and a few were dicey. Unfortunately she is not a reliable counter to Famine and friends at 16 Mana. PS: the battles were in Bracket 1.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m familiar with bracket 1. Lol, kinda tough at times.
Its having the bollocks to actually go fight gw battles with these ideas. They’ll work in pvp, but screw you in the arse in gw!

1 Like

All this talk about Desdaemona buffs and Poor Visk here is completely left in the cold

1 Like