Time Flies

Originally published at: Time Flies – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Tempurath Tempurath will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Calling Time There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Tomb Knight, Deathclaw, Bone Golem,…

2 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Karakoth event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Deathlock Dreilak, The Elder Dragon, Vash’Dagon
3.2% 1 Abhorath, Medea, Uvhash-Ka
12% 1 Ahrimas, Cthyryzyx, Dark Troll, Draxxius, Eldritch Disciple, Eldritch Guardian, Eldritch Minion, Ferit, Gelatinous Cube, Green Slime, Keeper of Lore, Tempurath, The Amethyst Giant, Tzathoth, Wall of Tentacles
21.6% 1 Ancient Horror, Hellspawn, Sacrificial Priest, Void Portal
21.6% 2 Acolyte, Book of Secrets, Corrupt Magus, Netherhound, Warlock
21.49% 3 Golem, Tome of Evil

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

6 Likes

I feel stupid as I have no clue what Hourglass gems do when matched. :unamused:

2 Likes

Hourglass gems are yellow gems, when matched with yellow, or generally exploded or destroyed, they grant an extra turn that can’t be blocked by the frozen status effect

3 Likes

Thanks, very nice gem indeed!

Both nice and terrible. Depending on who gets the match. :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for NOT adding the 14th weapon for Karakoth, otherwise the game would be completely disbalanced!!!

Great move, keep it up!!!

8 Likes

the one time I don’t create a Trial post…

Wow this team is terrible. Not even “hard” terrible, just… terrible terrible.

Eldritch Disciple makes Purple. The Amethyst Giant makes Purple. What are we feeding that into? Themselves? A whole lot of purple so the Giant can do basic damage. zzz… (yes, I get Uvhash-Ka turns purple into Doomskulls, but that’s not as convenient as it sounds)

Their Myzmer is a menace and could solo the entire player team if the AI wasn’t so dumb about it.

6 Likes

It’s very hard one. Lots of different things to keep eye on, but again, it is doable for end gamers. Low/mid level users will have really hard time to survive the enemy spell casts. Triple damage from Hellspawn on Death Marked enemies is very useful.

3 Likes

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the trial teams are decided. Right now I’m pretty sure that the process involves a dartboard and a keg.

9 Likes