Tihamata's third trait(Season 7 Mythic?)

I looked at the Dragon troop Tihamata and I believe that its going to be the Mythic for the upcoming season. My gripe with it is the third Trait Absorb Spell in which it gains 10 Health whenever an enemy casts a spell. My problem with that is that there are troops that do True damage(Marilith, TSoH, Beetrix, etc.) and Troops that can One Shot enemy troops or at least have the potential to do so(Zuul Goth, Scylla, Scorpius etc.) If that’s the troop for the upcoming season, I believe it deserves a better third trait. I suggest one of two things A) Gain 5 points to a random skill every time an ALLY casts a spell OR B) 50% chance to create a x2 Wildcard at the start of my turn. Any thoughts or suggestions for a better third trait are appreciated.

Hmm, that actually sounds pretty interesting to me. Especially vs teams that seems to just go cast and cast and cast without yielding their turn (goblins).

4 Likes

Well, the concept is nice, but the implementation essentially makes it useless for most players since you’re likely doing much more than 10 damage per spell cast by the time you get this mythic…

4 Likes