Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright

Files said 2:1 unless they change it.

3 Likes

Thats a great cat, then. Especially for warlord difficulty. Awesome mana cost. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am only going to ever refer to this cat as Shanin and see if it catches on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Sirrian

" To have a Rakshanin in your employ is more than a status symbol in Sword’s Edge, Blackhawk, and many other kingdoms "

Is that mean The New Kindom is the Black hawk ,TheFrozen Caverns and The Leonis Empire?
Will be Ready in 2.0?

1 Like

“Sharon i am lost in the house again!” Ozzy Osborn

1 Like

No one to mention the obvious reference to Samouraï Pizza Cat in the flavor text? I loved that cartoon when I was young. Like really young though !

Edit : nevermind that, I forgot the flavor text wasn’t displayed on Sirrian’s post, and that I got it from… Elsewhere :wink:

4 Likes

you mean NINJA Cats? That is good ! I love the game in FC when I was a little boy~ May be 8 or 9 years old
@Zelarith

1 Like

My favourite weekly report yet, @Zelfore. You outdid yourself. :clap:

Although it doesn’t top my excitement at a new Pridelands troop to bolster my beloved Salamander. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sirrian

Will you be bringing back the Hall of Fame at some point in the future?
It would be interesting to see how many more have reached level cap.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the english name is still “Samuraï Pizza Cat”, as it is in French.

For reference, flavor text is supposed to be something like “he ain’t no Pizza cat”.

here is what i’m talking about :

Note : I know, they are quite frightening next to Rakshanin, maybe I should hide them under a spoiler so they wouldn’t scare young people coming to these forums :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Nevermind, I found the old (November) blog post:

Last Week of Leaderboards

With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions of Gems of War arriving, we’ve decided to discontinue the weekly blog leaderboards for the moment, since we now have multiple groups of players. We’ll be looking into what we can do in the future along similar lines, so keep an eye out!

2 Likes

Maybe 2.0 will address that. :wink:

There is likely to be come kind of leaderboard for PvP. I wouldn’t be surprised if they add another for level. They may even lift the level cap eventually and next patch seems like a good time to do it.

1 Like

With the new mastery system there is virtually nothing that could go wrong with unlimited level cap. You won’t ever get more than 70% mana surge and even getting there will probably take thousands of mastery points (too lazy to do the maths right now).

I mean there just is nothing now that would require a level cap at 1000. Just saying :wink:

1 Like

More people would buy Deathknight Armor if there wasn’t a level cap…

2 Likes

But what would be the point in doing so? Would there be additional skill points to acquire,
since increased masteries make little difference? I can’t see it being purely superfluous…

1 Like

The other (maybe better?) solution suggested on another thread recently was to have the level 1000 beyond experience bar still fill up but to gift you rewards like event keys when it fills up…

5 Likes

The main reason for lifting the cap would be to add mythic weapons for hero masteries. They could add weapons that scale based on total mastery such as 1:15, 1:20, and other ratios of increase. It would also allow them to sell mythic weapons in the shop. While legendary weapons aren’t worth buying, mythic ones definitely would be for lower players.

I sent this PM to Sirrian a couple weeks ago, but never did get a reply: (this is only part of the reply applicable for this topic)

"Add 7 mythic weapons, 1 mono color weapon at each color’s 250th hero mastery (or 80th if mastery resets and choice aren’t implemented) and a 6 color weapon at 100 all masteries. Unlike any other weapon currently in the game you can have their ability scale off of total mastery. The scale rate would probably have to be something like 1:5, 1:10, or 1:20 depending on what it does, but this would completely open up mastery focusing to actually give purpose to master leveling focus in the late game. This would also make the trait of Jinx much more effective, which is a really weak trait in late game.

Also, you could implement some kind of mastery reset. Put it on something like a 15 day timer, no free resets aside from 1 for the launch of when it is released, and scale the gem cost as ((level-50)/3)+100 for a reset. So a level 50 and under would pay 100 gems to reset and a level 1,250 would pay 500 gems to reset masteries.

It would also be nice if leveling allowed any mastery to be picked rather than a random pick from 2. The current system favors distributing all masteries even past all the 40 weapons. Having mythic weapons that scale off of mastery would change that."

1 Like

I think this troop shall be called tony the tiger warrior. Someone stole his bowl of frosted flakes and now he is angry. Other than joking aside I can’t wait to try him out. Might be fun. Might get him the second that i am able. Does not seem worth maxing though at least for me.

4 Likes

He’s Grrrrreat!

5 Likes

I thought Great Maw’s Spell worked only once?

1 Like