Thoughts on summoned troops

That could happen but if so the price of said troops could be increased till a fair balance was struck. In their current format they are just Black Beast food :slight_smile:

I feel both of their 3rd trait is nothing compared to other Legendaries…

I actually agree with the original sentiments of the thread. We’d always intended summoned troops to be identical to your own version. Unfortunately there were some technical difficulties that led to the current system. Improving summons is definitely on our to-do list though!

10 Likes

Well, KoS is definitely very weak with current summons, as for BD - it depends. I traited him recently and I’m less than impressed. On the other hand for me it’s one of the most despised troops when in enemy lineup. I’d really rather fight a Gorgotha with Granite Skin and Celestasia’s auto-barrier than that one.
I may be a little biased, 'cause that sentiment goes back to when I mostly fought with a skull-damage only team, now that I use either Great Maw or spell damage it’s not that bad, but still… Grrr, I simply hate that troop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The only summon troop that would be over powered would be the hero with the daemonomicon with its pool of troops it can summon. However that is to say if they had their legendary traits but let me propose this to the thread? Is it overpowered or would the time it would take to get those troops traited out be worth the effort to abuse the book? All other summon troops can only summon troops that are currently inferior to the summoner that summons them. Even if traits are added to the troops that are summoned and their levels were able to go to level 20 would it be good enough?