This made my day

One of my fav quests! Hahaha yeah save first and strap in lol that one is TONS of fun!

I also love the ruby dress! I always make preston wear it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Omg! falls over -even had a hard time typing was laughing-

Lol its even funnier when you see it! Try it!

1. You could get a puppy as replacement from a quest in FO3, and name him anything you like.

2. Yes he’s essential in FO4 partly as a distraction in minor combat, but mostly and as a “mule”. As you have to walk everywhere. If he gets injured his cries and limping around is super sad, I will put my self in danger to heal him.:grinning:

1 Like

Its already difficult to take him seriously with his “i got another settlement that needs help general!” crap. Try to see that while he is wearing ruby dress and fashionable glasses!

1 Like

Survival makes companions essential to success! I am just glad that they cant be killed in FO4

1 Like

Wait until you find the “spray and pray”.

Is that the one you have to buy from cricket?

1. Only once the DLC was released. I played that game on release.

2. I’ve been using Nick for the last little while, but I think I’ll switch back to Dogmeat for a while and do some exploring. I got him a spiffy red bandana and he should be showing it off.

1 Like

I always give him the skull one

My inventory right now

justice lol

@Santandrix yup thats my fav gun (not including sniper rifles of course)

That is hilarious. I just found the junk jet but haven’t tried it out yet. Need to find more teddy bears for ammo…

1 Like

seriously all I use though.

With a suppressor, ge em!

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOO!!! you dont use teddy bears! those are for collecting and placing gently ALL OVER sanctuary hills!

3 Likes

I have some catching up to do.

Ok guys we have to stop this right here… Otherwise i will have to quit GoW on the Ps4… Lol

2 Likes