This just happened

So this finaly happend, I don’t know what to do with my life now :confused:
What will my trademark be now?! About what to complain :confused:

37 Likes

Great pull, DonBoba! =) So happy for you!

1 Like

Gratz for your first mythic Boba. You deserved it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m doing my happy dance :smiley: :dancers:

3 Likes

You got Famine for god sake, it is such an amazing mythic. Go celebrate! :dancer:

2 Likes

Oh not first mythic I have 3 draaks, the horsemans are the one avoiding me. But not any more! Now I’ll go have some private time with my precious (imagine me saying it in golum voice, because i can imitate it 100%) famine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to let you know, we had a member that got 3 mythics in a 50 gem keys go, this week.
He needed two of the 3 he got, it is insane luck, but keep your hopes up! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your horseman @DonBoba. I guess the game wanted your Thanksgiving to be…full of Famine

4 Likes

Wow that’s incredible! Congrats to him :slight_smile:
@efh313 got 3 mythics in last 4 days but not in a single opening xD

2 Likes

I am not playing pvp, just keep entering troop menu and staring at Famine xD

4 Likes

@MakoSipper could you just confirm that you got 3 mythics out of 50 gem chests in one go? :wink:

Well, congratulations @efh313! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally, mate! Enjoy Famine. This is just for you, ha ha!

2 Likes

It was @MakoSipper wow that’s awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Yeeees!! Thanks mate :smiley:

1 Like

congratz, and its even one of the better ones! :smiley:

what you should do now is plot your evil plan about taking over krystara with use of your new unit!

2 Likes

I am already halfway through the plan muhahahha :smiling_imp:
Got my horseman only thing that remains is world domination now :imp:

1 Like

I think you’ll really enjoy him. In my opinion, he combos better than many of the other Horsemen.

I know you probably have a bazillion setups you’ve been dreaming of with him, but here is one I like:

Carnex
Famine
Mercy
Hero (Priest) or IK

It gives you a nice control team, that can often charge Famine first turn to go right for a lockdown.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions I’ll give it a try as soon as I trait up Famine :slight_smile:

Congrats Don! I know that pull feels good. The best part is that Famine is actually awesome. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I saw this thread’s title and wondered what it was about. Then I noticed who was the opener, and knew right away…

3 Likes