This is what crafting should be like

This would put the “Intellectual Challenge” back into gem-based puzzle game again!
I remember having to crank up the brain juice to get the most ideal mapping during crafting in Galactrix!

8 Likes

Ah another 10 minute puzzle on top of the weeks / months it took to get the components to craft anything. No thanks for me I just want to hit build and move on I think I’ve spent enough effort by the time I’ve gotten to the “build” aspect of GoW Soulforge crafting :thinking:

5 Likes

As if you have to build much…
Since Soul Forge started I’ve only had to build … what? Maybe 6 weapons?

2 Likes

I think that would be cool to have an interactive game for building. Yes, it takes more time but its more involving and could be something fun.

1 Like

Maybe they could build puzzles like this that unlock the “recipes” that you then use in the soulforge?

Could be a cool way to unlock specific troops, weapons, etc…

What do you think?

4 Likes

I’d rather have an option to craft Keys (VIP would be nice but it’d probably never happen)

4 Likes

I love the crafting keys idea, but they’d find a way to turn it into yet another Gem or Diamond sink.

2 Likes

And nerf tasks even more no doubt

id gladly unlock recipe for every single troop in the game that way, even if it unlocked a random one each time when you reach a good enough score :smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes