This is just stšŸ’€ā˜ ļøpid... Come on devs you can't have lost this much touch with the game

Level 600 Council of Blunders battle
(Picture provided from a guild mate.)

Another member just showed me how many skulls sheā€™s getting from a level 600 Legendary Rarity battle.

Which means to close the last portal.

Each guild member needs to average 7 level 600 Legendary battles to close the last portal.

Itā€™s Thursday, I did Tier 7, and Iā€™m still around level 450 for Legendary battles.
(Usually we are done with events within 48 hours, 72 hours if the event sucksā€¦ All of this is unprecedented.)

Iā€™d have better luck selling ice to someone in Alaska than selling this event to my members let a lone other players. Whoever is in charge of monetization is seriously bad at their job. Like seriously. Seriously. Seriously. Seriously.

23 Likes

Eh, just keep barrier up, cast earthā€™s fury a couple times and skull bash them to death. :rofl:

1 Like

Cool.
And do what when those weapons arenā€™t available to us (despite owning them). Yet level 600 battles still exist?

3 Likes

Clearly you get what you pay for. Throw lots of gems at it to reach this stage and this is what you are rewarded with. Lesson learned?

3 Likes

This was the trade off for unbreaking Sunspearā€¦

Clearly the devs gave themselves one too many extra turns with Greed.

1 Like

Or, unbreaking Sunspear was an attempt to soften this blow.

ā€¦takes off tinfoil hat.

7 Likes

Logged in just to create another thread about this very sort of ā€œwhat the hell were you thinkingā€ topic.

Guess Iā€™ll put mine in Feedback

Please can you show us how to get Earthā€™s Fury in Council of Chiefs?

(Hereā€™s a clue: You canā€™t!)

His was just a flippant comment, not intentionally serious :smiley: .

But, to answer your question, you can craft Earthā€™s Fury in the Soul Forge this week.

editted for spelilng

4 Likes

I think you mis-spelled ā€œunhelpfulā€

And I already have Earthā€™s Fury and Iā€™d love to be able to use it what is currently an utterly pointless and tedious grind.

Have I missed something? You CAN use EF in this event if you want.

You know what this post really says about GoW players?

ā€œI knew if I stuck my genitals in the toaster it would hurt, but I just had to pay $100 to find out if it was really true. It turns out even if you pay $100, it hurts if you put your genitals in a toaster.ā€

3 Likes

You are free to use any Grosh-Nak weapon in this event, including Mang and Earthā€™s Fury.

Your complaint will become valid, though, once the World Event moves to a Kindgom that does not have a weapon that scales with the level of the opponents.

1 Like

Hopefully the weekly medals will be enough to scale our troops to defeat high levels. Thatā€™s the goal, I guess.

Thereā€™s no hope about it. They donā€™t. I would need 6-7 separate skull matches to take down one level 600 troop. And thatā€™s assuming they donā€™t have a skull reduction trait.

1 Like

I think your math is wrong by a bit, or maybe Iā€™m dumbā€¦

75 x (3 x 1.6 + 1) = 435.

4 Likes

So only 5 hits, phew :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully, your genitals will be good as new by next Monday, when youā€™ll be expected to pop them in the toaster again.

5 Likes

Yours looks more correct. Sentiment remains though.

4 Likes