This has to be fixed

It has happend to four of my guild mates this week as well. Ps4. It seems to be getting worse every update.

This new Guild called internal error has ensured that we lost our first fight today and Guild Wars. There were three matches that were won by that new Guild. How the hell do we lose buy a little over a hundred points all of a sudden. This needs to be fixed. I feel we should be compensated. This was our week of having first place and it was robbed by error.

Don’t forget you aren’t the only guild getting these errors. I think we had 6 or 8 this week.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m a member of gem assassins on xbox one.

This week we lost at least three matches due to “internal error”.
I know of three people who were unfortunate to encounter this error.
There might be more players, because not everybody in my guild is vocal about their matches.

I think we, ie. the guild gem assassins, should be compensated for not getting to first place in guild wars.

1 Like

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. You guys are 6k behind 1st and they had Internal Error issues too.

Still hate this Internal Error crap with a passion though.

2 Likes

Yup exactly we also got that bug, it affected everyone

Let’s not get this into a guild wars thing in a different sense, the real issue is the internal error bug and how it does rob people of points and is an unfair pendulum as swinging too much one way or the other can shift the guild wars ranking. While it was hard fought as always, letting this bug continue to adjust final scores is too much. At least losing to ridiculous cascades gives you some points instead of none.

2 Likes

Hello, why is everyone responding to my post.
I am writing because I feel we were cheated out of first place by the internal error.

I do not appreciate other people from other guilds trying to downplay my request.
It is not very respectful to do so.

You don’t understand, you are asking for compensation for something that happened to everyone and not only your guild. That bug suck we all agree but it’s same for everyone, we usually score 1,6M and we only did 1,560 000 so this clearly affected us also

1 Like

What Thanos is saying is that this internal error worked in your favor. We were more effective than you were. Respect the fact that he has an opinion and we’re addressing the issue by wanting to be compensated. When you want to be compensated we don’t complain about it so it would be nice for you to do the same.

I know other guilds were affected the only thing that I can do is address what happened to my guild. So let me gripe about what happened to my guild and you can gripe about what happened to your guild.

I understand but you act like you are the only one who been penalised by this internal error and it’s not the case

I think you need to reread my statement. We are not the only Guild with the issue. I don’t come on here often complaining about anything you do. So when I feel that I need to complain I don’t need you telling me what I can and cannot complain about. Please stay in your lane and do you. I will stay at again that we were not the only Guild affected. Please go troll someone else.

Im sorry you take it that way, trolling wasn’t my intention. anyway i see you are mad so i will listen to you and leave you alone.

Thank you very much Ricky. I don’t want to take my anger out on you I am angry at the issue at hand in this internal error should have been fixed a long time ago. Something should be done to where we all receive points. I just wanted you to leave me alone because you need to just stay out of my way when I’m on the warpath.

So there’s that.

1 Like

It seems that we were all similarly affected, I’d just like to say that your schedule was extremely tough and you did a great job running the Thieves that close.

2 Likes

It seems like that issue is only occuring on console right?