This game gets nerfed way too much grrr

Why can’t you people just learn how to play the game the way it is instead of finding ways to dum it down. This game is losing major value.

4 Likes

Auto correct gone wrong?

4 Likes

Why does it have to be an autocorrect mistake? I relly love the underwear part :fire:

3 Likes

Do you have a specific nerf that upset you? How would you have gone about solving the problem that nerf was intended to solve?

“Stop changing the game” isn’t likely to happen. But when you articulate your intent as, “I think we can solve this problem without a nerf by…” you can get some traction.

5 Likes

‘Underwear of finding ways’ could be a magic item.

5 Likes

Hahaha wow i didn’t see that

1 Like

Step 1: Nerf underwear
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

3 Likes

I’ll pass on your feedback to the dev team!

3 Likes

:thinking:

Does it vibrates in the area directly pointing to north? Or do you think about a place while you activate it and you feels some tugging in that direction? Does it need to be gently washed by hand to avoid damage to the enchantments?

1 Like

Dont ask me, i didn’t loot it!

I’m late to the party, but am horrified that the underwear has not been nerfed yet. The devs fixed the OP, but luckily a quote was taken to point us all to the most broken and unbalanced item in the game.

I think this may be it for me, I’m leaving unless underwear is nerfed.

1 Like

New Mythic weapon: Anu’s Underwear

2 Likes

All of them. Every last one of them.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess you used Nyx alot. Nyx was way way way to op paired with pretty much any blue troop and needed to be nerfed. When you see a variation of some Nyx team 9 out of 10 PvP match it gets boring. They where very beatable but variety is what makes a game fun not constantly having to face the same team over and over and over again. That is what makes the raids and invasions so boring. It was starting to happen in PvP also.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say no i don’t use nyx a lot. Don’t really use her at all actually. was just speaking in general.