This Fox Rocks

You are correct about that. He start show up at Phase 3, then have equal chance with all other 5 battle, so all at 17%, which is indeed the case for battle 31-80. But suddenly, he disappear for 40+ battle straight, which is super unusual. It’s like he was assigned “rare” in late battle somehow.

So the comparison for battle that show up less than it should still hold true.

Well, that’s just misinterpretation of the official post. I think Stratelier put it best.

The problem right now is, why does it have to be this rare? Back then, “rare” means the most common battle actually. This is the first time rare boss is actually very rare.

Do you have an actual data for that? I play on an alt this week too, and battle order are all the same. No one in almost 100 in my guild family got more or less Inari than me either.

And I’m quite sure this guy just take a screenshot of Fenrir battle, which did usually have Inari in it. An actual map screenshot with Inari icon and score to compare would be more convincing.

If it’s indeed Fenrir battle, it would still award the standard 4 tracks, so not what we’re talking about here.

Other player have similar experience to me.

If you have concrete prove that player get different choice, like earlier or later than normal Inari battle, I would like to see it. Right now, the concrete problem I see is that it’s too rare for everyone, not different experience for each player.

If it was a bug or not why it work this way, I guess only the devs can answer.