This can't be real, pet gnomes no rescue

Note: If you are absolutely uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly. (Please remove this paragraph when submitting your report)

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Platform, device version and operating system
Android, LG G4

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.
Dang I forgot to screenshot the battle reqards:s. But I provide a screenshot to prove that they are no pet rescue happening right now.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

_‘I killed a pet gnomes in casual PVP, but it didn’t trigger a pet rescue even though it had still 25 min left before pet 24h event. I got 2 white pet food… I am really sad right now☹️

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_It just happened 5 min ago at 2:34 am EST. This is the first time it ever happened to me.

Steps to make it happen again
_Do you know how to make this happen? I guess do a Casual PVP close to reset time and kill a pet gnome…

Hello @Maxthor2789, you have to defeat the pet gnome with an hour before the 24 hour pet event.

3 Likes

We found out the hard way the first week. Lol

Ya I just figured that it was probably meant that way because it would have interfere with the 24h event. But pretty sure it was never mentioned that we had to finish current 1h before reset.

Ya note to myself: NEVER do PVP for gnomes whiting 1 h of reset on Tuesday… Instead just go to bed… Lol