This better get corrected today!

My 2nd guild war battle… I easily won then I get this absolute BS error message and my game resets. I won my first battle as well but my record now shows 1-1. Someone better fix this TODAY!! I’m beyond pissed.

Don’t hold your breath. Things like this have been reported many times before, but they never get fixed.

1 Like

Just noticed many others are experiencing the same crap. Unreal…

Thats another reason I keep saying this game is overall worth around 20$ (not only because its just a 2D 3 gems match)

2 Likes

There’s no chance of it being fixed today as the devs don’t work weekends, that and there’s no out of hours support for the game, the latter being the biggest gripe.

1 Like

Don’t worry folks, a $75 Nysha medal/power orb flash deal will be offered for sale as compensation.

Where are all the usual players telling us to quit if we don’t like it? Or the ones telling us we are toxic for speaking up about these devs not caring about game breaking bugs?

This was first reported over a week ago, when the devs WERE in the office. It got ignored conveniently. The “report bugs on the forum” system is a joke and allows them to easily ignore it.

2 Likes

Don’t forget they release content then go home…

I mean if they stagger their hours, like any normal modern business, where someone comes in later and finishes later, as I’ve been saying for at least two years, 99% of quality control errors could be picked up within 20 mins of release…

2 Likes
1 Like

“We are not our own fault”

I translated it and removed the BS. That is what was left.

2 Likes

https://community.gemsofwar.com/g/Developer

For anyone wondering: 2 days since any company representative dropped by these forums (cue the ‘checking without logging in’ tirade)…

#TGIF
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like