This Battle may have already Finished Message

Got this yesterday while playing ranked PVP on PS4. In the minutes leading up to that, I had also been playing ranked PVP with the batlles processing correctly. After I got this, I closed the app, restarted and did not experience it again that day.

I get this occasionally - maybe a couple times a week over the last couple weeks.

Next time this happens, I will save video and upload it if that will be helpful to you. If so - how much do you want? The 15 minute auto-save on PS4 will take a long time to upload and I don’t want to do that if you don’t actually need/want that much.

Ranked PvP
PS4
Was just starting to play PvP, was the 2nd match, I retreated from the first match because I went into it with my Soul team, started my 2nd match with my Guild Guardian Team and after I completed the round it popped up the message.
I have gotten this message about 9 other times over the last 3 months, quite randomly I might add.

Did you have any connection errors before or after the battle? I tend to see that as a contributor…

No up until it happened everything was rock solid. Surfed the media sites before hopping on Gems, watched quite a few videos. Streaming was spot on. So I’d say my Internet connection was holding it’s own. I recently upgraded my DSL from 12Mb to 40Mb for the sole purpose of watching 4K streaming. They had to fix a pair at the DSLAM box which actually improved my latency by about 15ms. Overall Latency is now down to about 40ms. Heck I’m only 900 line feet from my DSLAM so I tend not to have many Internet related issues.

Jainus, the problem isn’t due to a connection issue on CCafe’s end. “This Battle may already have finished” is ironically due to an error on his OPPONENT’S END.

This issue is something that only the devs can address serverside in their definitions of a battle match instance. Fortunately, it looks like they’ve patched it to no longer create an instant PvP Loss for Mobile players, at least on iOS. Thanks (whew!)