Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

The look on my wifes face when she sees HER credit card statement with GoW charges on it

6 Likes

When the new Event Troop is the 9th Troop of its related Kingdom.

4 Likes

When they add a troop that gives your target team synergy.

what will (eventually) make me irrationally happy would be a bloody crimson bat. Way It’s going atm, ill be the first level 1000 probably without a bloody bat.

3 Likes

I am pretty new but its when I figure out that perfect move with my goblin rocket to line up everything perfectly!

or… when I use alchemist to make lots of yellow gems, get an extra turn, use Valkyrie on the yellow gems to turn them blue, get an extra turn, use terraxis to do masssssiiivveeee damage to all and turn all blue gems – Bonus points when you get an extra turn from this and the brown fills up terraxis and Valkyrie again to repeat!

3 Likes

my favorite is getting 45+ moves on TH and getting all runics. (and all the colors ive been trying to farm!)

3 Likes

I love this too, nothing better then a 5 of a kind red match using Jarl and 3 goblin rockets and winning before the AI can take a single turn

When the last enemy troop fills its mana, but my team is all ready to go & takes it out before it can cast (as @Machiknight mentioned above). Somewhere in the back of my head I always think, “Oh, I’m so sorry. You lose all your accumulated points and have to start over from the beginning of our game.”

When you play the 2.0 beta and there are no bugs left so you can submit it to Apple & Google

(hasn’t quite happened yet, but I will be irrationally happy when it does)

20 Likes

You tease!

4 Likes

I’m sure we’ll find one more for you soon enough! :smiley:

2 Likes

Exactly. Better yet, when your Maw decides to Hunger it exactly at that time :slight_smile:

I think you do not have a big enough test team to make that claim. Remember 1.9, 1.8, 1.7, 1.6

There will always be bugs that slip through the cracks. A team of 100’s of people have failed to catch mistakes in Triple A games, I think GoW does surprisingly well considering their team’s size.

Besides, an audience is always quicker to catch these things and immediately complain about them on the forums. It’s what we’re here for! :yum:

As for what makes me irrationally happy? All the little gifts the devs present us with, done so because of player suggestion. That’ll never stop making me smile. :relaxed:

7 Likes

When the forum helps each other out.

3 Likes

Maw devouring mythic full traited celestasia on first turn 3 skull match

4 Likes
  • To get the last missing Arcane Stone for a fully traited Troop

• To enjoy the Level Up Screen :stuck_out_tongue:

• The Moment when I realise an unexpected fantastic Team Composition :slight_smile:

• The certainty that the next Patch begins with number 2 :wink:

• To locate some Cash Cows :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got a new one!

Archer class 15% auto kill fully traited Gorgotha!

6 Likes

When you get a legendary from a glory key.

3 Likes

When my rockworms can continue all the way and kill a whole L1000 team non-stop.

2 Likes