Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Finally found my 2nd Soul Gnome in PvP. Got cascaded and lost the match lol. :rage:

You are clearly looking like an Alex Jones supporter. :clap::clap::clap:

Facing the Bullette team as the 2nd fight in the Delve at higher levels. You canā€™t skip it and choose another room instead.

5 Likes

Unless you are in All-Seeing Eye, in which case you can. It was most satisfying to do so lol.

The drop rate for Arcane traitstones needs raising. Dont get me wrong i know the devs want money, but im sure they want us to enjoy the game aswell. Sorry but doing explore for 2 plus hours for just 3 Arcane Mountains Traits just isā€™nt fun at all.

It really doesnā€™t help that some arcanes are limited to one specific kingdom while others have 3. Donā€™t even get me started on why Epicā€™s cost 12 Arcanesā€¦ I feel like Epicā€™s only should cost 8 Arcanes but making Ultra-Rareā€™s cost 4 Arcanes so it basically doubles. Mythics can stay the same due to the fact that they areā€¦ well, Mythic.

Oh and, what has been frustrating me recently? Struggling to get Runic Naturesā€¦ keep getting Arcane Venomā€™s or Runic Magics insteadā€¦

If youā€™re looking for Runics, your best bet is challenges in a single-color kingdom.

Explore has a 3x rate of Arcane/Celestial appearing. If you donā€™t want those, then each oneā€™s a possible stolen runic. If you farm in a single-color kingdom, then every Runic will be one you want!

So challenges have the higher rate of Runics between the two, and if youā€™re in a dual-colored kingdom youā€™ve doubled the amount of farming you have to do.

1 Like

The problem is that I donā€™t need Arcane Stealthā€™s. Iā€™ve got over 60 of them and the only troop untraited is the Imp with Mono Green. At least with the other green/[other color], I can collect the Arcanes for them.

The same crap LT back to back.
(A statistical anomaly any where outside of GoW)

1 Like

Not using Mercy.

I mean it could be worse, they could have Mercyā€¦

11 Likes

Just remembered something that really makes me angry, the enemy getting a massive skull cascade from a simple 3 match when there isnā€™t even a skull storm or doomstormā€¦ Like come on! Usually there isnā€™t even that many skulls on the board to begin with either. Worst is when itā€™s during a very high level threat of towers or Zuul or delves.

1 Like

If you were using Mercy, there would only be 2 purple gems on the board and none of them would be touching the yellow. Thatā€™s my experience. I donā€™t even cast Mercy in what feels like 95% of the games I field her.

Mimic casts twice. Devours every troop it can.

Casts 3 more times and tries to devour my troll. Was able to win the match, but couldnā€™t beat the boss with only one troop left. The Delves need to be MORE rewarding. Outside of getting ingots for weapons Iā€™ll never use. The time to rewards ratio is definitely unbalanced.

2 Likes

I believe the time vs reward is unbalanced all across the board accept PVP, and I do not believe that vaults shoud reward 2 minor stones,or 100 souls thats not treasure it is crap

2 Likes

Oh yes, Vault battles have not been my friend as of late. Last reward? Souls from Cedric, double souls from 2 gnomes and 2 minor traitstonesā€¦ yay(!) All because I want to get Soul Gnome and Cedric himself.

1 Like

Thereā€™s soooo many vault troops and so little keys that EVERY single vault should include a vault troop of some sort.
Since 4.0ā€¦ Iā€™ve used at least 30 Vault keys.
(I didnā€™t keep track before)

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Guild Wars makes we wanna destroy the whole house sometimes.

7 Likes

This was my reroll. -_-

Doesnā€™t help it wants to give me soulsā€¦

And of course, of course, yā€™know what I see when I check for some randomly overlooked troop I can use here? Goddamn treasure non-troops. No way am I donating those to this task.

1 Like

Are all your hero classes fully leveled?
Also if you level up anything to 19 or 20. It will count it.

I actually just came back to report on this very thing. Weird how that works. I put some Chaos Shards into a faction and got something to 19.

1 Like