The Wolverine

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/the-wolverine/

New Epic Troop: Wereverine The Wereverine will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Beast Whisperer There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Judge of the Dead,…

1 Like

Wereverine then highest. Easy enough to remember.

2 Likes

Most of us know 3rd trait says 50% but still I fixed the white on white text for you :wink:

19 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week:

Details:

Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards is Tier 2

Reward Amounts:

Battles & Scoring:

19 Likes

I’m embarrassed for @Saltypatra, as a writer, that she keeps using wording that is so inaccurate. On two fronts, even: the Treasure amount increases “with each encounter” (as per Hawx), and it increases “by 50% of the initial amount”, here “by 1 Treasure”, and definitely not by a multiplicative 50%, as the English language clearly implies.

(Yes, yes, I’m sure you’ll all just say she’s too busy and she simply doesn’t care.)

6 Likes

I’ve had so so many inbox messages asking me to clarify exactly what is the correct scoring every single time that an events official post says ‘as the battles get harder they will increase the amount of {item} by {value}%’

I actually think the best phrase to use would be:

The amount of {item} will increase by {value}% of a battles base amount of {item} each time that battle is successfully defeated.

It’s just a little wordy for a quick glance graphic. But any of the ways @Starlite suggested would be better than the very misleading way the current description is worded for these increasing drop rate world events

3 Likes

Update:

Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (~71 battles)

5 Likes

Would’ve been nice if the world event medal also boosted skull damage. You know, seeing as how Urskaya is all about enrage? :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Nooooooooo. Don’t mention the Boost That Must Not Be Named, otherwise they might misunderstand it as the community wanting one particular medal back we thankfully haven’t seen for months. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like