The Vault rewards

They don’t play the game much so they don’t really know bless them :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

For now, unless the devs change the drop table for gnomes specifically in the vault to be better, it might be best to save your vault keys until the vault event (when the drop table is presumably made better).

2 Likes

Excellent advise, get the new achievement (if desired) and hold the rest.

I don’t want to rain on the Gnome parade, but I pretty sure the ‘frequency’ of Gnome appearances will be higher, not the rewards. But still once enough player pull 100 Souls out of the Vault during the event we can hope the developers might alter them…

1 Like

Great advice for the theoretical person that ever sees a second vault key. :smirk:

4 Likes

A slightly better assortment for me today (10 event keys :grinning:)

3 Likes

i still think you got the 2 diamonds , 5 gems and 2 minor water nerfed rewards

Is it known that treasure gnomes encountered in PVP/Explore draw from the same loot table as opponents in the Vault? (I haven’t used the one vault key I own, so I don’t even know what those opponents are.)

Players asked for the spawn rate of gnomes to return to what it used to be. So the devs increased the spawn rate but added many additional loot options to make up for the extra appearances. But, if the net rate of vault keys wasn’t changed, why would they alter the loot tables for the Vault?

Edit: has anyone gotten a vault key from within the vault?

i don’t think it’s intended, or maybe it is but its not complicate, all gnome drop the same things and when you do the vault battle you fight 4 gnome so you win same thing then solo x4 and a chance to win any gnome or raven. they could easily change the rewards for gnome solos and it affected the vault rewards without them knowing it but the fact they are very silent about that make me think it was intended

3 Likes

100 souls, 2500 gold and 2 diamonds… yup you read that right, TWO LOUSY DIAMONDS, NOTHING COSTS TWO DIAMONDS, why even bother really…
I’m rank 212ish and I need souls badly but 100 is nothing. Certainly not a "good reward.
2500 gold… That’s 1/110th of what I’ve gained from getting 650 of the 750 PvP points. So another effectively worthless reward.
TWO DIAMONDS… see above. Wtf were they thinking with that crap.

2 Likes

Maybe they were thinking this isn’t the only time you will get diamonds from gnomes?

Otherwise… “Nothing costs five gems, guess I should stop collecting tribute.”

2 Likes

Yeah… NO. Over 15 hours over the last 2 days doing PvP, and TWO gnomes in total there… one escaped and the other was a gem key.
5 gems add up quickly at a slow rate of being found… diamonds will take MONTHS to get even 50… tell me what costs 50 diamonds?

You can get 500 souls :slight_smile:

1 Like

And that’s why 100 souls is another reward, its actually 5 times better. It all makes sense!

I refuse to use my vault keys until souls and minor TS are removed.

1 Like