The Underspire Team Builds

I’m going with this:

Tears of the Sisters (Geomancer)
Czernobog
Ctharrasque
Xenith

(Also my Hellcrag PvP team)

I’m not crazy about this team, especially when I start running into high-level Dooms deeper into the dungeon, but it works tolerably well. But I don’t like the damage-dealers available to me that might go in place of Ctharrasque because I believe they’ll be too slow at high levels.

1 Like

This weeks (Dragon’s Claw) underspire team for me.

2 Likes

Dragon’s Claw

[1512,6933,7251,7014,3056,2,1,2,1,3,2,1,14014]

Works well

2 Likes

Nice team, I almost uses the same, only two Diamantina instead of Ishtara.

Venerabilax and Veneratus fills Dragon Tales and leftovers go to refilling Venerabilax, Dragon Tales fills Diamantina. Not hard to multi-cast Diamantina here.

Diamantina not in last slot to avoid any random terror status effects.

3 Likes

I don’t have two copies of Diamantina, so any team idea using that is something I couldn’t do. (For that matter, I don’t yet have Stellarix, either, although I’ve finally accumulated the six lesser Cosmic Dragons and can get to work on the stepladder that’s weapon - weapon - Stellarix - weapon.)

So here’s what I’m going with this week:

Huntmaster Arborious
Wings of Destruction - Dragonguard class Hero
Divinia
Diamantina

I find Essencia’s spell to be useless, so I’ve never used her. Not even with Diamantina or any of the Cosmic Dragons, because the 50% mana start doesn’t out-weigh the troop being useless in my opinion.

I thought about going with a more defense-oriented tank, but I like the combo of Arborius’ Eagle Eye trait combined with Diamantina’s Song of Bones and I find it effective.

The hero is there to generate mana and also to re-summon when necessary. Like when I hit a room with Drowned Sailor and it triggers Death Mark on my 3rd and 4th troops and they both vanish really quickly. (It doesn’t happen often, but it has happened.)

Divinia is there for alternate mana generation and healing/cleansing. That last being especially important in certain rooms, such as those in which Death Marks can show up repeatedly – e.g., Ultimate Dooms.

Obviously, I don’t cast Arborious very often. Either it requires a favorable board when the odds of a 4-match are high, or a situation where I can use him to snipe a specific and annoying enemy to death.

While I generally agree, I’m finding her quite useful using her with Dragon Spirit this week.

Essencia actually is pretty good, in general and on US this week. 50% mana start is essential.

I use Divinia, Diamantina, Hero and Essencia in this order.

Divinia is for cleanse, buff and mana generation. Diamantina for strong attack. Essencia for the 50% start and in case I get hit very unlucky and lose Divinia or even another troop, I can summon another troop with scatter damage. It happens rarely though. After using Divinia twice, my team is fully buffed and the opponent gone.

The hero is there because I want to. Some positive effects from the dragonguard class and also the combined 1st dragon weapon, which hits all and generates (red) gems for Divinia to explode. But technically any other weapon (that hits hard) will do or even a troop instead of the hero, for example Huntmaster Arborius. Since the nerf he’s not very reliable anymore though, so I prefer the hero. No loss yet, easy battles up to 100ish currently.

The only way to run Essencia, let’s be real.

For me, Divinia is a mainstay. When I can’t think of anything more specific, I’ll toss in 1x The Great Wyrm. I’m lacking in the ability to Burn opponents, though, which makes it hard to exploit Dragonguard’s access to 3x Skull damage.

This week at the Underspire Teams Emporium - Leonie’s Empire:

[1573,7361,6479,7501,3042,1,2,2,3,2,1,2,14019]

I must admit tho, beforehand I wasn’t too sure about even attempting to play more than the free torches. However one of my guild mates advised a similar team for raid boss this week and I just changed a bit around and this is the team for both raid and underscore this week for me.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I kinda like Underspire, at least enough that I go all the way in if I need to fully pump a Mythic. But nowadays I even have a good amount of the good orbs on my hands, so now I can take it chill.

It was nice to fully pump The Gray King last week. I believe he has currently moved up to S tier after the new PvP came around, for Blue/Brown/Purple continents.

Other than that, I dislike the low chances of getting the troops from chest when it comes to the Underspire. But it doesn’t feel like a defeat for me.

STORMHEIM UNDERSPIRE

[1551,7440,7440,6870,3067,2,3,2,3,2,1,2,14012]

At later stage change to Elementalist Class, make sure you have activated the dust storm on the class.

Ginormous Cleaver (Titan)
Valkyrie
Comethalas
Mistralus

Lion Banner

Ruby (Titan)
Mistralus
Penguin
Penguin