The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

There’s zero mana overlap once Maw feeds, so you can put the other three in whichever order you like. Personally I like IK next because Immortal can help tank a bit, and because IK burns on hits; I like Sheggra last because of her Huge providing some buffer from below. So I agree with @TaliaParks’ ordering.

1 Like

After Maw the other three don’t use duplicate colours so you can literally order them however you want.

I placed Infernal King second because he has the highest Attack, Mercy third because she’s the Mana generator and Sheggra last because of the durability

Great minds think alike @Lyya

Good rationale, I’ll have to change my order up. Although it’s very rarely an issue; just got up to rank 1 today after the reset and never lost maw once.

I use yellow brown flag also working fine it refill sheegra quicker when maw devoured someone with his cast

AI is notoriously bad with transformers and this team has two. However, it should win 33-50% of the time purely on RNG.

I’d argue +2 yellow is better due to Mercy changing gems to yellow, that could mean the difference between a fully charged maw or not after her cast. Also I’d say getting IK recharged is better than Sheggra. But If you played 1000 matches with each build my guess is there would be very little difference in W/L.

Technically the team has three transformers, which would be even more damning, except Maw just snowplows through everything. You see it fairly often on defense, PC-side (less now than before the Maw adjustment, but still frequent).

1 Like

Yeah i know sometime when i play agaisnt mercy she waste her cast and help other team

That make sense i will give it a try

Lucky bugger Ricky. Same thing happened for me but with hydra

Lol, it was the meta on pc for ages. So of course it will work great on console. :joy:

Just got my last one :slight_smile: and you guys are right this team is amazingly very strong lol

Indeed, very quick matches even without them traited or mythic

I haven’t tried it (mostly because my Moloch isn’t fully traited), but I feel like the team would also be very strong if you replaced Sheggra with Moloch if Moloch was fully traited. I don’t think it would necessarily be better, but if you only had Moloch and no Sheggra I think that would be a viable substitute, namely because Moloch’s suppression is passive, and you can have many games with this team where Sheggra sits there and does nothing all game because you take care of business with the other 3. Also, I can see situations where Moloch’s skill draining mana could be useful.

Sheggra and ik trait are almost wortless

Edit sheegra first trait is nice but the other are not very usefull

What do you think about ?

Jarl***
Infernal king ***
Mercy ***
Sheegra*

I’ve done about 50 battles with IK/Mercy/Sheggra and you can honestly put a Peasant on top and still win every time.

Okiedoke! Going to fire up the 'Box in a couple bits… and see whether I get lucky,
or get another lucky Dimetraxia #8 …!

:thinking: