The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

@einsteinle yup suppose to include

• Gem creator “fix”
  • Famine mana cost 24
  • kerberos nerf 40% devour and 50% summon warg on death
  • Soulforge
  • Dungeon mode
  • new graphic refresh UI

And probably some bug fix and QOL

3 Likes

Anyone know what is the biggest pvp score ever on every platform? Cause i think someone just beated it on xbox one

I saw that someone on the PC was complaining about bots doing 2k Invades per week…

I think they will hit 5k easy before the reset tonight on Xbox one. Crazy.

1 Like

PS4 has 2,100 ATM

1 Like

95,478 k in points

1 Like

Nice im close to this

1,919 att
91,655 points

1 Like

@Saltypatra if you here can you please confirm if the 0 point bug when you win a battle in GW is fixed?

That probably needs an update to fix.

@Saltypatra also you said we should get the update this month, does it mean the update is submitted?

@Rickygervais

They only need 5 days MAX for the process provided no mistakes are made, and it gets approved. For the Xbox they have to resubmit if it fails, so +5 more days each time. This link is a very detailed look inside the process if you care to read it.

2 Likes

We will inform you when the console update gets submitted to Sony and Microsoft.

5 Likes

I know bro i already readed it ty but i am expecting the first version to be rejected

Yep and I expect Xbox to still receive it first. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ty @Saltypatra for the answer and about the 0 point bug in GW, do we need an update before it get fix?

Glass is half empty type :wink::thinking:

I think they are getting better with each submission😛, if you recall they only have been submitting to consoles for like 8-9 months (the other group was doing it before).

This is a very informative post. Thanks for sharing as it examines the patch process in great detail. I can only assume the GoW devs go through a similar process.

1 Like

Well i hope im wrong bro lol this update look very big and we all know microsoft can be a b**** about small details this is why i expect they reject first version

So new mythic should be this friday? or next one?

Next Friday I believe and should be Infernus.

4 Likes

@Rickygervais

Hey, after hearing last night they are going to try and get downloading dynamic data past Microsoft certification (a fantastic feature for the developers to use!). I’ve changed my mind on this update to match yours. I think this one might be a bit rougher ride than the last few (more like chat was).

Its not the size of the update that causes problems: its the features external to the game. Microsoft could care less about something like Soleforge, but security like chat/dynamic DLs they take very seriously.

2 Likes