The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

At least you got 1.

1 Like

Yup only wanted 1 copy i hope i will get the next myrhic also, crossing fingers

We’re stockpiling for a big Friday push and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Everyone should be reasonably fine if you’ve got 22.5k saved, plus a bunch of Glory/Gem keys. That gives you 500VIP pulls in addition to your starting key pulls.

For example: ~13% of players with only 9k saved will miss the Mythic. However I don’t know what percent will post here…

Btw @Strat i think it’s the first time we wont fight each other during GW

1 Like

Bloody hell, my Mrs opened 150 event keys and got nothing until the last few lots of ten, 5 gorgotha and frigging shed loads of bloody blast and flame cannons. Why are these even in event keys? If you had to take the event keys away from glory purchases then have the decency to remove non event troops from event keys. Please guys? This really sucks manky balls.
I’m not being rude, I just think it’s really unfair.

3 Likes

Looks like I got another one right as confirmed by @Saltypatra

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s just plain stupid. Using an event key, getting a troop from a different kingdom… don’t understand why there aren’t more people complaining about that.

1 Like

I gotta love my crazy Frenchman…
“For aurora my rainbow rifle is loaded. I m ready to shoot😄”
Mordy, love ya man.
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I did it guys!!! 100 000 trophy

11 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

That’s amazing - congratulations!

Total donations are insane, also.

3 Likes

Who cares?

Grats :+1:I just realised I don’t look at that number very often myself. I am ‘only’ at 92790 lol.

3 Likes

Ty guys sorry roger

1 Like

You’re going to make that your first post?

I mean, welcome to the forums. What brings you by?

1 Like

Because the game is unfair

*rolls eyes

1 Like

If the game is unfair and you don’t like it then quit and move onto something else. No one is forcing you to play.

If you think it’s unfair and like the game then ask for help instead. Plenty of people are more than willing to happily assist.

If you think it’s unfair and just want to complain, go ahead but we’ve heard it all before and then some. No offense.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty cool avatar. That’s all.

2 Likes