The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

As with Ketras, I’ll toss a few gems at Stonehammer and hope I get lucky, but won’t go too far into my stash. I wouldn’t see myself using him.

Once you have spent a medium amount of resources it is difficult to stop and go away empty handed!

1 Like

I know. I set a limit knowing I’m likely to exceed it slightly before reason takes hold.

Not sure what we would be saving resources for. Been a long time since an impressive Mythic came. Who knows when the next will be.

Ok thanks i got 5800 gems but it’s growing quick with treasure map

We still have no idea what will be required for crafting, aside from souls. Elemaugrim sounds like the best of the recently released mythics, and assuming Necrezza ever gets released, I’ll have the stones to trait him immediately (should I be lucky enough to land him). I’m seeing people talk about using Aurora some as well.

It’s a good point, though. There hasn’t been a ‘must have’ mythic for a while.

I know you’re using 4x speed, but what’s your overall strategy with that? Is it just to get as many quick moves as possible or are you stopping to think about moves as you play?

I kinda wished I tried for ketras now.

1 Like

I play x4 and i don’t stop to think about move, just try to create the more green chest you can and the game must be done in 1-2 minutes and i get average 2 gems per map

Sometime you get 0 but the next one you get 4 so after 1h i get about 60 more gems

5$ of gems every hour is not bad :slight_smile:

What is the minimum wage over there?

1 Like

I think it’s close to 11$ per hour

It might look ridiculous but if you add the tribute every hour and the daily task and legendary task and map, the gems go up quick

Started the week at 4300 gems now i got 5890

1 Like

Ultimately, you’re playing the game for fun and not for the cash value of the rewards that you earn. At least, I hope you are!

3 Likes

Gems are the only ressources i need right now but the price to buy them is extremely overpriced imo for 100$ you can only open 50 vip chests and you are not even sure to find the card you need. So every free gems i can get is welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s only +1,590 Gems… Assuming +1,500 for GW, and at least +100 /Day for Tributes (probably more), you would have to be loosing Gems playing Treasure Hunt. :wink:

1 Like

Lol started at 4300 after the GW rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

I spended couple gems to try to get ketra but i got another famine lol now got 6 of them. I wish it was like guardian and you stop getting them when you got 4 of them

2 Likes

Funny fact, only one guildemate was missing famine and he catched it yesterday and he was super happy about that. Until i told him famine gonna be nerfed again lol he was so pissed

4 Likes

What I don’t understand is that he’s still a good troop! Tacet is recommending folks refund the stones! Seriously? Three with cursed might be too much, but a couple will still be a pain, personally I’m glad it’s been nerfed. Tacet certainly thought that his time was up and needed nerfing too,not that his opinion is set in stone or anything but he knows his gow that’s for sure.

1 Like

Well he is overnerfed like bone dragon
I mean he will be good for beginner and middle player but he will suck for end player

Bd is still a pain and decent enough but I’m surprised they nerfed jinx. I expected 25 mana and nothing else. Maw is 24, so I was certainly surprised yes.

No they went to far mate. Jinx for curse was a big joke and slap in the face of players who used resources to get him and EXTRA COPIES of him.
Lol, I have 4 and I got all 4 during exclusive period. I recognised jinx immediately for what it was. An excellent trait on an already strong troop that would STACK with other famines. The trait suits the troop it really is that simple.

I will also be refunding him

1 Like