The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Gotta catch 'em all.

1 Like

Well sirrian said we will need traitstones( got plenty of them :slight_smile: ) but he also said we will need another item only avallaible to win during the mini game called soulforge

No, you completely misunderstood me. Don’t you have every Mythic?

Oops no i don’t have ketra

If I had to guess, and do some wild speculation, based on time:
We might assume that could take whatever the developers feel is a month reasonable of gameplay. So based on a weekly Event being an ballpark estimate the developers feel is one week of game play. It could take as long to grind the new resources as say 4 “difficult” event weeks doing this new mini game.

Or they might make it even rarer than that, 1 month of “reasonable gameplay” on the mini game might only get you a Legendary…

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m having a hard time hearing you over what’s going on in the Custom PS4 thread… :fearful:

2 Likes

@Strat i just hope we will be able to play 24h/24, i mean i hope there is no token or whatever needed to keep playing soulforge

1 Like

Lol well at least hes trying, but i doubt he gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I not saying it will be time gated, I definitely don’t think they will go that direction. Just purely guessing ‘normal’ gameplay time… I obviously don’t really know.

Besides, you do a weeks worth of gameplay in a day, so I wouldn’t worry.:grin:

2 Likes

Well if it’s like exploration, it could take a year to be able to craft the first mythic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know, I hear @Saltypatra is into cosplay.

Maybe we could make a game out of “which GOW troops are represented in this picture?” Aside from Peasant, I have NO IDEA.

We need treasure map for treasure hunt so maybe we will need soul for foulforge

1 Like

What about the guy with cowboy hat? Maybe musketer?

I wonder if this new material will be obtainable from vip chests?

My guess is it will be only avalaible in soulforge but i can be wrong

2 Likes

I thought he was the peasant, due to the pitchfork. Maybe we should start a new thread for this…

My guess is soulfourge or $.

2 Likes

Yup real money for sure for those who Don’t want to wait :slight_smile: . Glory pack would be nice also lol

1 Like

Just linking over from Strat’s post:

Yes, this is the 3.05 update that PC will be getting.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Is the plan to roll it out to all platforms around the same time?