The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Something new in 34min? I see the VIP timer at 34min. Gard avatar?

Should be Gard’s avatar. I noticed on Sunday that the chest timer ran out a few hours before the event rollover. The VIP and event chests both said “chests expired” or something for a few hours. I wouldn’t open any keys until after rollover, just to be safe…

1 Like

You are right VIP chest expired but the event chest look ok i can read 3 day left

New Mythic’s don’t usually go into Event chests I believe. The only time event chests have mythics is if they are from a current event kingdom.

The VIP chest will show the new mythic, due to the exclusive period when they are added. So far no new troops are visible.

I assume it will be there on the reset? I saw nimhain talk about a new kingdom on pc you think we will also get the pirate kingdom?

No Blackhawk this week.

Oh well i tried lol so only gard avatar?

Only Gard’s Avatar today.

3 Likes

Sword’s Edge:
Queen Ysabelle - Legendary - Green/Blue (2.1) [Oct 23]
Dragon Knight - Ultra Rare - Red/Brown (2.1) [Oct 23]
Innkeeper - Common - Yellow (2.1) [Oct 23]

I hope that is the next release, should let me take sword’s edge from 5* to 7*. If I don’t run out of minor trait stones lol.

1 Like

I think that’s the most likely, but I’ve been saying that for about 3 weeks now…

Sword’s Edge is now the oldest unreleased event and if they are going to go with the same events as PC/Mobile had until the 2.2 update is in the clear, then I don’t see why they would shake up the order. I could have gotten Sword’s Edge to 5 stars already, but I’ve been waiting for these troops to do it with minimal resources.

1 Like

Original post updated for release of Gard’s Avatar on console and Silverglade on PC/Mobile.

I was playing with courage and saw we can pick the skull as a color is it intended?

It’s intended, yes. That’s why Courage is insane when paired up with skull makers.

But why the ai never pick skulls?

It’s silly, that’s why.

Also…just imagine the uproar that would cause on here. Nobody would play against Bone Dragon and Courage teams if it had a high priority to generate skulls most of the time.

Trust me, it’s for the best the way it is when used by the AI since people don’t like fighting said troops paired up together enough as is.

Another round of fearless predictions from Stan:

For anyone that is interested, I said above that I had recalibrated my expectations on troop releases based on Nimhain’s post. I have plotted out the last few months worth of PC/Mobile troop releases and compared to the schedule on console. Above, Nimhain confirmed that our current build (2.1.5) can support event troops up to the Night Hag event, which was also the last 2.1.5 event for PC/Mobile. This means that there are seven weekly events available to release before they run out of troops for us, and would take us to March 5th. The devs #1 focus right now is obviously on the server migration. Once that is complete, I’m sure they’ll be getting the 2.2 update finalized and submitted to Sony and Microsoft, as well as doing all the other things they need to do.

We’ve been catching up on Kingdoms over the last few months, getting a new Kingdom approximately once a month, while PC/Mobile has maintained a consistent schedule of one every 2 months. I don’t know when Blackhawk is coming, but even at one Kingdom per month, it wouldn’t be due until next week (based on a December 23 release for Dragon’s Claw), and the devs have said they are probably going to delay it a bit, so I’m not expecting it for a couple weeks yet. No need to panic there - we can still catch up by picking up Silverglade a month or 6 weeks from now and be right on track.

For Mythics, PC/Mobile has been adding one per month and after the quick release of the 4 Horsemen, we’ve been maintaining the same schedule, consistently 2.5 months behind. We’re two Mythics behind right now and I expect we’ll stay there over the next couple months. They might push the pace a little after the 2.2 update is out, but they only have one more to release before we’re out of 2.1.5 Mythics. I would say we should expect Wulfgarok no sooner than mid to late February.

Obviously, the original timeline for synchronization was shot down by the MS/Sony delays on the last update, but the new plan looks well thought out and reasonable. I’m going to relax and take the new releases as they come. Once 2.2 is released, we’ll be in the home stretch and a short burst of bonus troops and quicker mythic releases will get us caught up the rest of the way.

I puted this defense team and im getting ass kicked so badly i don’t think people don’t like fighting them at all lol

With the way it currently is, yes. Skull generators, such as Bone Dragon, are a hot topic around here daily.

IF Courage spawned skulls a LOT more often than not when it cast, it would be absolutely insane; especially when paired with certain troops in first slot.

That’s my point: If you had capable AI that could abuse Courage spawning skulls with the current meta teams on the PC, you’d see just how insane it is. Try it for yourself when you’re invading.

All of the guardians can pick skulls, including Justice. You just figured this out? Bet you were confused why people thought they are so good!

1 Like