The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Brb moving to eugene aswell.
lol

I’m also in Eugene…

I know your co-worker Zac :smiley:

All these people in Eugene. Did you even buy him dinner?

1 Like

My name is William Kidd, as I sailed, as I sailed/My name is William Kidd, as I sailed/ My name is William Kidd, God’s laws I did forbid/ And most wickedly I did, as I sailed, as I sailed…

…Oh, I murdered William Moore, as I sailed, as I sailed/ I murdered William Moore, as I sailed/ I murdered William Moore and I left him in his gore/ Many leagues from shore, as I sailed, as I sailed

Oh, I steered from sound to sound, as I sailed, as I sailed/Oh I steered from sound to sound, as I sailed/ I steered from sound to sound, and many ships I found/And all of them I burned as I sailed, as I sailed…

This week? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you will prefer

Fifteen men on a dead man’s chest/Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum/Drink and the devil had done for the rest/Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum./The mate was fixed by the bosun’s pike/The bosun brained with a marlinspike/And cookey’s throat was marked belike/It had been gripped by fingers ten;/And there they lay, all good dead men/Like break o’day in a boozing ken/Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum…

2 Likes

Doubt this week bro. Maybe Gard though

Damn i was ready i got the costume and parrot and rum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m guessing Sword 's Edge.

But I love the enthusiasm!

I miss the good old days, when @death was telling us what was the next troop to go out and i had to wait another 12h to finaly see it :slight_smile:

I am guessing Pan’s Vale… just to be proved wrong again lol

1 Like

We will know soon the pc troop is already posted

Yep, within the next hour probably. I am eagerly awaiting to be wrong in my prediction again. :laughing:

1 Like

Mantis/Monk perhaps? Makes sense with the upcoming mythic.

Lol you finally got it!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t believe there are no bonus troops.

Well pc only got 1 troop so we still catching up

1 Like

When I said crawl, I was not exaggerating.

I need arcane mountains, so thumbs up.

1 Like

Yeah, I was really hoping for more than 2 this week :unamused: Catch up is gonna take ages this way…

1 Like

SO any good team with this musician? Kinda suck he use same mana then gorghota

1 Like

When he comes out in my country, I’ll try this team.

Alchemist
Humility
Satyr Musician
Infernal King

OR

Humility
Humility
Alchemist
Satyr Musician

I’ll come back later & let you know how things work out.

1 Like