The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Yep I waited for update to see what the achievements would be. I can confirm new troops from chests unlocked it

2 Likes

We don’t have an offical date yet as we’re still shuffling events + troops around. It is very close though…

Looks like Urskaya should be coming out this week though. (May change though)

4 Likes

This week? Like this friday?

2 Likes

Can you say whether you have the ability to tweak troops between updates on console now? It seems like kind of a big deal and wasn’t in the patch notes, though I can understand why since it’s completely invisible to players.

Consoles should be able to get troop balance changes without us needing troop changes now.
Most likely was missed by mistake in the patch notes.

So not sure if it’s been revealed in the spoiler thread but next week’s event is Urskaya. So I’m hoping to we can get Urskaya release this friday on consoles, so the events can sync up next week (as well as you guys getting the previous Urskaya event troop).

Like I said it may change.

7 Likes

Alright so if we get urskaya this friday, it mean next week we will also see a new mythic cause it’s gonna be 4 week since the last one?

1 Like

I have to say, I love that whenever Nim comes in to answer a question she gets pounced on with a thousand questions. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey not my fault if you guys are always vague :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeing Nim on the forums is like seeing this:
squatch

So yeah, we get a little excited.

4 Likes

HEY! Thats my aunt!

That sounds like a great plan and I hope that works out! I appreciate the quick reply to my other question as well.

Urskaya tomorrow? Please. Pretty please? X

sounds like the plan unless they find a last minute bug on any troop

But they can fix those last minute bugs now. Nothing can stand in their way now. NOTHING!

2 Likes

Well why say it can change then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be happy that give you a break :stuck_out_tongue:

@Saltypatra you are quiet tonight

It is friday in aussieland brudda… Salty is off on fridays

1 Like

Oh well that suck… a confirmation would be nice

She might just be Squaching so we’ll be more excited and pepper her with questions when she returns.