The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Or only buff one random ally instead of all of them. If the team is still a problem after the update, there are lots of little changes they could make to pull it back.

You donā€™t understand bro i want that justice useless and i want her to join the stupid goblins and stay there lol

2 Likes

In that case, @Stratā€™s 666 mana suggestion is the best. She can keep her traits.

Sheā€™s already twice as good as any other guardian, so they really do need to adjust something on her.

2 Likes

So look like we gonna be busy for couple weeks.

Tomorow update, this friday probably a new mythic and next week probably new kingdom

1 Like

Lol, and here I was hoping the devs might forget about the final Famine nerf.
Better yet buff Bone Dragon. :roll_eyes:

Lost count how many times now my famine has had 20-21 mana and enemy teams justice filled up which equaled Game Over. Before nerf I destroyed most teams but like I said now Iā€™m always 1-2mana away.
Lol, wish everyone had him and maybe the whining and nerfs would of stopped.

The fox is a bigger pita

Who is excited about this update and get less gems???

Seriously i really hope justice is fixed, but i got a really bad feeling about that :frowning:

3 Likes

Never thought I would say this. Sadly I am hoping for a last minute game breaking bug to be found that delays the release on console.

4 Likes

@Rickygervais testing Justice for real (gem spawning) is the only thing I excessively hounded Saltypatra about repeatedly, multiple times, over and over. I donā€™t think I could have communicated any clearer or more times.

She never once said it was fixed, only that they ā€œhopeā€ its less prevalent. We will know in a 1/2 dayā€¦

1 Like

Yup 8h and 5 min to be more specific :slight_smile:

1 Like

So in case you didinā€™t see it anywhere, there is some tips about soulforge when update will go live

1- unless you donā€™t mind using real money to buy gems, donā€™t spend gems to level up the soulforge cause like we all know, the gems going to be a very rare ressource

2- if you want to craft a mythic, it will take you awhile to bank the necessary ressource, so use this spare time to do kill and upgrade your soulforge

3- dont forget to check often the soulforge to see your kill progress, cause this is the only place you can see it. That will prevent you to make kill for nothing

Thatā€™s it for now i hope it will help you to play wisely.

5 Likes

Thanks @Rickygervais Iā€™ll keep that in mind and share with guild.

2 Likes

2h15 from now! Itā€™s the final countdown!!!

I am not. I was waiting for the updated to burn thousands of keys for Urskaya troops. But since itā€™s delayed (of course, game shoudl be renamed to Delay of War for consoles) there is nothing to look forward to. And donā€™t even get me started on crafting and gems.

Never in the entire history of Gems on console have they done a simultaneous new Kingdom while Updating the client. I donā€™t know who told you the incorrect info, but Urskaya will be here soon.

My understanding is console gets new mythic this Friday and new kingdom the following Friday.

2 Likes

Yup this is what im expecting

Do we need to do anything different for GW defense this week? (Any rule changes coming tonight?)

Nope everything should be the same

1 Like

No one told me that. I might have misread one of Sirrianā€™s post butā€¦

itā€™s not soon. We have been waiting for what almost over 3 months, will be almost 4 when Urskaya is released. And the point is not if I was correct in my assumption but that it was the only thing that I was looking forward to.

1 Like

Why this is so freaking long?