The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

So, I went looking for an answer to that question and it looks like Salty answered that exact question, TO YOU, just a few weeks ago:

So, based on that, I’d say, yeah, the bigger PVP pool should come with the next update. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol really? haha sorry bro i probably missed that one

Edit: nevermind it was 26 days ago lol

1 Like

Yesssss I love it when people quote me. Thanks @Stan!

4 Likes

If you had news of when the console update is coming, I’d be quoting you all over the place. :wink:

3 Likes

Tell you what’s getting on my nerves, constantly getting frozen when I match 3 gems. This isn’t even a thing. I know mab freezes when she matches 4, but this is was me just matching 3 and the effect triggers. Weird.

She already told you.

SOON :tm:

MYOB Gortus.

But seriously, why did you switch avatars?

I don’t think I’ve seen that one myself. If you have video, you should definitely submit a bug report with that.

1 Like

I never record anything. A few guild mates have had the same problem

And it happens when YOU match 3? Is Mab on your team or the opponent?

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189
Did you type too fast? Are you saying you freeze your own troops on your 3-match?

2 Likes

I’ve been getting frozen for matching 4 gems against queen mab.

2 Likes

I’ll keep my eye open for this now. I certainly see Mab enough in PVP.

I know video capture is easier on PS4 than X-Box, so if anyone can catch this and submit it to the devs, they can hopefully track down the cause and fix it.

1 Like

I watch for this too… but I’m sure if it happen in any of my recent games I would have noticed. Still I watch closer.

Interesting I always thought sharing on either console was about the same difficultly.
PS4 (2 button press) Share button twice
X1 (2 button press) Guide, X button
X1 (1 step voice) “Cortana, record that”

I stand corrected. Someone told me a while back that it wasn’t that easy on XBox. It is still a bit of a pain to edit down and move the video from my PS4 to the forum, but having the 15 minute trailing insta-record is perfect for this kind of thing.

1 Like

Well your post from yesterday is what I’m really interested in.
@Saltypatra do you have anything regarding the console update you feel like sharing?

1 Like

Just to comment on the Console Update, we had a problem with Microsoft during the certification process. We have resubmitted with fixes to the problems that were found, so we are back on the waiting train again with the usual release date of Soon :tm:.

4 Likes

@GoldPhoenix0 Thanks for keeping us posted. Obviously I’m disappointed, next time it might be faster for everyone involved to skip #2 entirely;)

1 Like

So does it mean we gonna get deathmark nerf?

@GoldPhoenix0 @Saltypatra @Nimhain

No, that hasn’t be implemented yet.

5 Likes