The Spirit of Rock

Weekly events are now posted.

1 Like

stuck on a loop on chests, saying refresh for new chests

We’re aware of the issue and looking into it.

1 Like

I appear to not have received the usual 15 seals for daily login
I have seen the splash screen and collected my daily rewards/weekly mail rewards

1 Like

No mismatch. The devs didn’t stop releasing 2 troops a week immediately on reaching 300, that’s all.

This week snotstones are buried in treasure hunt, no pvp stones to be had.

Times 4 multiplier? Oh snap, that thing is gonna wreck in arena.

Been a while since we’ve only had one lone troop a week. Back then we were interchanging them with weapons. Well, time to finally start mass purchasing/traiting for my Epic rarity troops.

Heh, agree with that… 5 bucks per week seems like a bit overkill. In other games 20$ gets you a whole year season pass… in gems its a whooping 20$ per month and thats “only” for the weapons. Would be nice if they decided to chill a bit and make it for some ingame currency once in a while…

Also - how bout dropping all the gold, glory, keys and all that garbage from the bundle and let people who only want the weapon purchase only the weapon for like 2$ maybe?

Its especially unfair to newer players… cos the old veterans already have those weapons and they didnt have to pay real money for that…

1 Like

Ditto! No login seals for me today.

My glory purchase is stuck with last week Portal, it doesn’t show this week spirit rock… @Sirrian

Nor have I received log-in seals. However, the Treasure Hunt mini-event rocks! ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)

I’d have to disagree.$4.99 for the weapon packs seems like a fair price to me, especially when you consider the $14.99 packs they offered in the past. People have been asking them for $5 weapon packs for a long time. I’m glad they finally added them. This way, I’ll have a chance to collect old event weapons that I had zero chance of getting until now.

3 Likes

I can feel that boosted Khorvash is going to get old pretty quick

1 Like

I meant to post this last week:

The best way to celebrate the milestone of 300 troops is to create 300 new Steam achievements!!

2 Likes

Me too. First I thought well maybe if I log out and log in later that it would happen. Nope…still no 15 for today …

But I have managed to get 2 levels already of the snotlings with the puzzles…

feel it as the rock’s in spire krystara’s earth to a quake …or take a step… 100 steps back :grin:

Yea, you realize it will cost about 150-200$ in total to get all the old event weapons. Thats three or four full priced games. And youre getting just the weapons.

I see you, and raise a double-boosted Maw… they’re everywhere… :sweat: