The Solution looking for new members

I am the guild leader and owner of the new guild The Solution. We have been open less than a week and are almost in the top 1000. We have 3 spots available. Requirements are 150k 1300 seals and 200 trophies. These are subject to change as we grow. PM JRMKSC87 if you are interested. Come be a part of The Solution!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just noticed youā€™re no longer in this guild, but one called the underdogs. Whatā€™s happened?

Unfortunately I gave PJ The Guild leader position for the night so that I could spend time with my family he said he would give it back in the morning but this morning several of my people were missing and I had messages from them saying that they were kicked I asked him to give it back to me he said no so I created a new group. Several of the people that were in the old one want to come with me unfortunately I have to open up the spots again. So this was not a case not wanting a guild I literally could not get it back because he would not give me back the leader position

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

2 Likes

Sorry, sounds like youā€™ve been dry bummed there. Iā€™m not a fan of the chat when heā€™s around. Learn from that, never give up the leadership unless youā€™re quitting for good.
He was obviously after doing that, hence why he asked. Itā€™s a very weird thing to ask, give me the leadership for one evening and Iā€™ll give it back. Hmmmm, donā€™t know what you thought heā€™d gain from being in charge for one evening or what he though he wouldā€¦ It just looks like he had an underlying issue and he conned you and acted on your weakness. I mean no disrespect there, I know you reasonably well and know why you do certain things and react certain ways.
Good luck with your new guild.
I have no vanarost, Paolo, fragolina-banana, germee and shay anymore. Only fragolina-banana was given leave because she was too busy for us but I found her a nice lower level guild. It just is different now, good people donā€™t get me wrong but it feels like most of my friends have left. Thank goodness I still have Marc, Blix and Saski etc. still, plus some nice new people. The quimby feeling has waned a bit though I must say. Some people you just canā€™t replace.

Canā€™t say Iā€™m at all surprised PJ did that. Guys infamous for his tantrums and hissy fits in the in-game chat. Good to know just how far his assholish behavior goes though.

Sorry to hear this happened to you :frowning: Hopefully it all works out in the end, and Iā€™m sure PJ will get his karma one day.

2 Likes

Thanks I have to admit I wasnā€™t very surprised either I was just hurt more than anything because I put a lot of work into that group of people. The funny thing is that after all of that I decided I was just going to play casually because it kind of took the wind out of my sails. My desire to play just isnā€™t there anymore Iā€™m sure if I got into the right that might change but for right now Iā€™m with a group that only does Guild Wars thatā€™s their only requirement. This whole thing is quite unfortunate but it is what it is I donā€™t like that it happened but like you said itā€™s not surprising

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

3 Likes

You should have just stayed with us man, we are going pretty good now I have upped our rules and cut the slack, we are bracket 2 with some pretty good points, havenā€™t. Been on yet to see how we are doing today

1 Like

Oh and I heard pj was banned, is it true? Possible

1 Like

That would be quite lovely, and suitable comeuppance as well.

2 Likes

Are you on PS4?

Nvm, I see who your with

Yeah to be honest I donā€™t know if I want to stay there just because there are no requirements and I like a challenge but I might stay there until I can find a good group to go to

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

1 Like

Like I said before you shouldā€™ve just stayed with us Iā€™ve kicked eight since u were there

No to be honest I donā€™t think there is any truth to that whatsoever considering I saw him on global yesterday I could be wrong I donā€™t know for sure itā€™s nice not to be the villain for once period I am actually starting to repair some of my relationships in the game. Itā€™s really nice because I think some people really had the wrong idea about me Iā€™m definitely not the person that everybody thought I was.

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

1 Like

Yeah to be honest I would have really liked that because I honestly had nothing against you I really still consider you as a friend so if there is any room for me at any point I would definitely come back because Iā€™ll tell you what I am definitely worn out after this experience with PJ. I just want to play the game thatā€™s all I want to do and I donā€™t want to have to spend hours upon hours on it either I want to spend time with my family and do other things. I give all the credit to you and all of the other leaders out there because itā€™s not an easy job and itā€™s not something I would want to do it again

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

Yeah with pj it was just people in chat saying that so I donā€™t know, I didnā€™t message him on his psn screen name but I will find out when I get home and on the other hand I never was mad I just thought it was dirty but weā€™ll get over it

Well like I said Iā€™m not the same person I was so if you ever want to bring me back Iā€™m all for it

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹

1 Like

Iā€™ll definitely throw you in the line I keep my kicks fresh as we want to go to the top and not grow stale

Not the best place to say youā€™ll like to go back, in your guild recruitment thread Jeremy! Lol
Thereā€™s only one Jeremy Ricca!
God bless ya.
Lol

I have no guild

ā£Jeremy Ricca ā€‹