The shield and Heart

Pretty sure you can’t pull it since it’s not showing under show all any more. The only people I know who pulled it did it when it still showed up under show all. You will likely need to wait until an official release.

If I’m not mistaken, when I came across this troop in battle as I mentioned, it did have a release date printed out on the card. And it was only a week or so away when I saw it. So that time has passed now, so it should be available. … Unless they have pulled it back again for some reason? But I’m sure it will be back.

When it showed on the show all filter it didn’t have a release date printed. I’ve never seen any card with a release date printed. If you come across it in battle that means somebody has it so don’t really know why it would need a release date unless like ice witch it was released in error. If it’s released why wouldn’t it show under the show all fitler?

I remember there was a card with a date on it, didn’t think to commit to memory the name though.

When Goblin Rocket screwed up a lot of Troop-relating things happened;

• They removed Goblin Rocket
  • They removed Grave Knight
  • They added Dolkkhar
  • They removed all Grosh-Nak/Wild Plains Troops from the Show all filter

Nope. They added Dokkalfar after the previous week reset. He was showing along with grave knight if you did show all. I was 99% sure he was going to be the next event troop because of that. He wasn’t there on Sunday but Monday he showed up. When the goblin rocket debacle happened they removed grave knight. I’m wondering if he was intended to be a weekly event card too. Noticed that no new cards are showing up right now. I’m guessing either rocket or a weapon for tomorrow’s update.

I hope they hurry and bring full 1.07 or 1.08. I’m down to 19 troops to max and about 15 that are under 9. I’ll soon get stuck when I get a raise a troop to 10 task.

The devs said that the rocket will be released this week(today).

Butttt… it’s actually grave knight this week instead.

Thanks[quote=“ThoughtfulMoron, post:28, topic:3066”]
Butttt… it’s actually grave knight this week instead.
[/quote]

I was wondering if it would be GR. Haven’t been home since Friday working snow. But was going to check when I get back. … Guess they still didn’t get GR working correctly yet, or just decided to set it back again? No hurries really, was just wondering.

Thanks

Guess they lied to us :frowning:

They did say that he would be available once they got him working properly, so maybe they just didn’t get the issue worked out yet. … I too look forward to getting him, so will be happy once he does become available.

What they specifically said was that they planned to release it next(this week now) week during the event. I never meant it to sound like they were lieing, but you should also always take what devs say with a pinch of salt. Things change during game development for all sorts of reasons.

I’m well aware of what happens in game development. Close friend works for ubisoft and another works for more companies than I can count (difficult personality to work with). This isn’t actually development though this is recoding which is significantly easier. Not a big deal to me either way. The slow pace though could hurt them. I’m down to 15 cards that aren’t maxed and I could max them but I’m waiting on the task to get bonus souls.

question…all the cards that can be purchased with glory,are they available after the week is up in the chest that we use our keys for?

I’m not 100% sure if they all are or not, but some have been. Like I got ragnagord after the event, and others have gotten certain other event cards, but I’ve not heard of anyone getting celestasia or the summer imp. On pc/mobile they get added, although the imps for them are a seasonal thing and treated a bit differently.

I’m not sure entirely how the console version is working with that. It could be they are using the old system we had where Event troops would appear in chests after several weeks.

Maybe @505GamesSupport has a better idea on how this is handled?