The real reason Casual PvP's gold was nerfed

I really wish that someone on the dev team will come out and explain what the exploit is/was, and how exactly this game is “intended to be played”. I recall when the new explore mode first came out, I failed 2 mini boss fights and 3 boss fights because I was fighting for 3+hours on Warlord IV difficulty.

To make matters more frustrating, some Players and Devs knew about it but were neither acknowledging it nor reporting it as a bug because it could be exploited.

If the Devs would just say “we are aware this is exploitable” and then describe the exploit, we would know what we are not supposed to do.

Like in my mind, I assume they intend for us to not play as an Orc Hero. They haven’t had one in the game, and when it is finally due out on Feb 7, initial responses from top players are less than inspirational.

That is fine. I will still use it. Others can use their Elf, Fey, and Blue Mana using classes to complete the class event. If the developers want to ban me for not “playing the game as intended”, so be it. It’s my nature.

As for other phases of the game, I’ve found that often times the best Banner to use with a faction delve team is not that faction’s Banner. I hope this is not considered an exploit as well, as I might be banned before ever unlocking the Orc Hero class.

TL;DR - Devs, please tell us what is considered an exploit, and tell us we’ll be banned if we use it. I have an overactive imagination.

7 Likes