The Possessed Disappointment

Maybe 3 20% chances to turn an enemy into a Quasit would be better or raise his damage output a little ?

I enjoy this one:

2 Likes

For people who have casted the spell a bunch, can you get multiple transformations out of it? Or does it stop after one success?

you can transform more than 1 troop in a cast

1 Like

Multiple. All three could transform, and you can continue to cast the spell and transform form them. That means you can essentially knock all opponents down to Lv. 0 ( though that makes no sense, since no matter how many times you half something you will mathematically never EVER get 0). However, I mentioned in my original post that even the Lv. 0 enemies can be problematic.

Try Wrath, Glaycion, The Possessed king, Bloodhammer.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: Is it better?

1 Like

It’s more resistant to missed skull drops—Wrath is unfortunately squishy, and most of the matches I lose with jzg’s team are because I leave too many skulls on the board and the AI knocks out both Wrath and my second troop.

1 Like

Gonna give it a try, only lost like 2 with the former team tho. So not doing too shabby. But I agree Wrath dies sometimes early, hes a soft cake deluxe.

Terrible team that one it takes forever to make gold and it’s terrible against most teams I need to spend hundreds of gems refreshing to find teams it will actually beat. No need to nerf anything on this team devs.

Edit: as it turns out, sarcasm is not my strongest suit sometimes. Disregard the original contents of this post. You saw nothing!

was it meant towards me or Maxx?

Towards Maxx.

It was featured in Tacet’s stream on Friday, I believe it was recommended by JZG. I like it, though I do admit it can be situational. I believe it has a good chance at a high win rate, I’m using Titan with it, so I have a 5th gem explode, which gives lots of mana.

But if the extra turns are hard to come by, it can feel slow.

1 Like

You stated it all so well. And Tacet is a great player btw, one of the best, if not the very best. :+1:

1 Like

Wrath + Glaycion + Bloodhammer + anything

Its not TPK doing the work lol.

3 Likes

Exactly, well, i dont have either bloodhammer and scylla but using wrath, glaycion, gimlet and tpk and winning 99% of the times.

Before tpk i was using mercy and was the same if not even easier win in 1 turn.

But yeah, wanna try hin in delve too.

Ps:Gimlet help keep wrath alive among all other nice stuff he do.

Wrath is great, but even that is optional I think.

My new doomskull recipe for Pet Rescue or maybe for PVP invasion:

1. Optional: Mountain Crusher or Gorgotha
  2. Glaycion
  3. Apothecary
  4. King Bloodhammer
  5. Optional: King Highforge or The Possessed King

If you don’t like Apothecary, then ignore the above and choose either Wrath or Gimlet:

A. Wrath / Glaycion / King Bloodhammer / The Possessed King
B. Mountain Crusher / Glaycion / King Bloodhammer / Gimlet

Ye Olde doomskulls team is still good.

Glaycion
Apothecary
Bloodhammer
Highforge

The latter since there’s two other dwarves. Decent chance to charge Apothecary in one turn.

1 Like

Very good, I added it above to #5.