The Oracle Knight

Amen to that. Wu Hao needs a better third trait or it won’t have much meat in her bones. I think Transcend would be a good replacement since its a common trait in some Shentang troops Eg. Diviner, Spearmaster, Spellblade.

4 Likes

Transcend wouldn’t be of much use to Wu Hao; her spell doesn’t scale at all. Maybe something simpler like Elf Bond, putting that in the 1st slot and Sky Ancestry a little further back.

1 Like

Give her a Banding trait instead? :upside_down_face: :laughing:

Good to see logical World event scoring again though :+1:

1 Like

"Tarot Card: The Magician

Once the campaign ends, you will need to wait 3-4 weeks to try and find it in the Vault."

that campaign ended 4 weeks ago, is it going to be in the vault this week?

5 Likes

Mb I didn’t take that into account. Revered would also be a good replacement.

@Jeto Thanks for the post.
Does “The Magician” will be on vault reward pool?

Next week… Maybe

1 Like

@Kafka @Jeto
First: The new glory troop doesn’t make sense. Trait 1+3 both have immune to mana drain & mana burn, totally redundant. Only thing the 3rd trait offers is mana burn steal. Would have made sense to just drop it for something else.

Secondly: the Shentang campaign tasks start off with a gold task of doing 22 battles with hero with a Mace weapon… but Shentang doesn’t even have any mace weapon. Uhh… what the heck? This doesn’t make sense thematically at all.

People are already commenting on these here & on discord & in guild chat.

4 Likes

Answer from Kafka:

[1409,7017,6417,6677,3030,2,1,1,1,2,2,0,14031]

k…

[edit]: I had that team saved & pasted it into the team editor, it imported it without issuing a warning that the weapon doesn’t fulfill the criteria of requiring Shentang… ;p

I get my first “Yasmine’s Chosen” on the 34th fight of the event.
(If you planning to finish campaign task on weekly event)

3 Likes

As per usual, in the Campaign thread I’ll be suggesting you look for Yasmine’s Chosen in Casual PvP. I’ll also be suggesting a harmless team to put on PvP defence that includes Yasmine’s Chosen.

For those who don’t know, putting good teams on PvP Defence gets you fewer resources than putting up teams that people want to fight against and that are easily defeated. If you don’t understand why, it’s probably best not to ask, lol.

4 Likes

Not a word on the duplicate traits?
Disappointed.

Sky Ancestry (first trait) has Mana Burn and Mana Drain immunity. The third trait, Mana Shield, provides immunity to Mana Steal (and Burn and Drain). Worthless third trait though. Almost nothing in the game uses Mana Steal.

ugh. insomnia posts… fixing it. Boils down to the same nonsense though: duplicate traits.

They are going to read the feedback and then change the second trait to Dark Ancestry.

80% of the devs jobs now are just to troll the players as a way to vent about how much 505 Games is killing this game.

Just like a child may become a school bully because they themselves are abused at home.

Who hurt you devs?

2 Likes

The feedback would first have to reach the game designers, which would require the community manager team to forward it. If I remember correctly that only happens for things posted under Feature Requests that receive at least 50 likes, so I guess Wu Hao will remain in her current sorry state.

1 Like

Pretty sure that posts like yours won’t help either.

1 Like

Hey all,

Chased this up with the team in regards to Wu Hao’s traits, and they are as intended! :sparkles:

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

The communication makes the situation better, the fact that it’s correct and working as intended is way worse.

9 Likes