The Moritat Guild is looking for new recruits (Nintendo Switch)

2 spaces have opened up and need filling

We have 1 space available.

We have 1 space available

We have 2 spaces available

I’d be interested in joining up if there’s still space! My current guild is a ghost town.

Hi Irunjt,

Thank you for your interest. We still have a couple spots open. My guild will be transitioning to a competative guild next month. Our reqs will change. Right now I’m looking at 100k gold and 1k seals. I am looking for a player that is willing to participate in every event with Guild Wars now becoming mandatory. In the past I’ve had members not do the battles the day they are assigned. I want to change that.

I prefer a player that is at least lvl 300. However I will wave the lvl req if you are active, communicative, and willing to meet the above reqs. I also prefer that you have Discord but at the moment is not mandatory. My Discord address is oninowon#8324

I appreciate the response. I’m a newer player working on getting all kingdoms to 10/unlocked, etc. Currently level 229.

I believe I could easily do the seals, as I regularly hit the current 1500 weekly cap, but I’d fall short of the 100k gold requirement at the moment I believe because of trying to level the kingdoms.

I believe I was the top participant in the latest guild wars for my current guild, with ~24k points.

That all said, I’ve got a lot to learn, and can definitely get better as I get better troops, level things, etc.

If you think I’d fit in, I’d be willing to do my best to put the work required in.

Thanks for the time either way.

We have 1 space open. Our guild has changed from a casual guild to a competative guild. We seek an active player who especially enjoys competative nature of guild wars and tower of doom.

Our requirements are:
lvl 500
100k gold
1k seals
Participation in all guild events mandatory

The lvl and gold req are flexible as long as you can show me that you are very active and working towards lvling your kingdoms to 10

We have 2 spots open. You can reach me here or discord. My discord address is oninowon#8324.

We have 3 spots available. Our guild is currently ranked 13 and will move up to bracket 1 next GW. We seek active players who can help us move onward and upward. You can reach me here or on discord, oninowon#8324

2 spots are available. You can reach me here or on discord at oninowon#8324

2 spots have opened up.

The Moritat Guild is looking for 3 highly active players. Our weekly requirements are: 500k gold, 1k seals, and 300 trophies.

We are ranked 12 currently and looking to break into top 10. The minimum level is 500 but prefer players in the +800. However, level requirement is flexible as long as you show me that you are very active.

If interested, leave me a message here or if you have discord, you can reach me at oninowon#8324

Hi there, I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m an adult male from the Netherlands (EU) and playing this game for several months now. I have not been in an active guild up till now (I know I’ve been missing out) because I first wanted to make sure I would still like this game after playing for some time and I don’t want to enter as a total noob. This game has a long learning curve and I learn every day . I play every day (but I do have a full time job, so I can’t play 24/7) and still love this game a lot. I’m currently at level 647 , all kingdoms levelled up to 10 and all kingdoms with a corresponding faction levelled up to 12 (except whitehelm, missing yellow deeds). I made a guild myself to test if I could reach the requirements and to play some game modes (I’ve done invasion, ToD and currently raid boss and like them all) . The requirements won’t be a problem, I usually get 2000 seals on wednesday and 500K gold and 300 trophies are no problem either. But I know I still have a lot to learn, so any tips and advice are welcome. I still have no real mythic troops (I do have some troops ascended to mythic) but I reached 4000 diamonds today (Pharos Ra is in the soulforge now, he’s great for soulfarming, but I don’t think it should be the first mythic to craft, it takes a long time to get enough diamonds and I want to make the right choice, I can wait for a more suitable one).
Sorry for this pretty long into, but I wanted to give you an idea where I am in this game, thanks for reading this anyway.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in my guild. I would be happy to have you as a member. Do you have discord?

Looking for 3 highly active players to join our family. The reqs are 500k gold, 1k seals, and 300 trophies. Our level requirement is 700 but if you can show me you are an active player, we can talk further. We are currently ranked 12 wanting to break into top 10. If interestedn you can either reach me here or on discord, oninowon#8324.

Looking for very active players to join us. We are a ranked 13 and looking to get into top 10. The reqs are:
500k gold
1k seals
300 trophies
Lvl 700

The lvl requirement is flexible as long as you can show me that you are very active. If interested you can reach me here or on discord. oninowon#8324

We are looking for 5 active players who enjoy participating in all guild events. We are currently ranked 13 in league rank and 9 in GW and seek members who will help us climb further. The reqs are 500k gold, 1k seals, and 300 trophies. The lvl req is 700 but is flexible.

If interested, leave a reply here or reach me on discord at oninowon#8324

We seek active players to help us get back on track of climbing both league and GW rankings. Currently we are in bracket 2 for GW and ranked 13th in league. Our reqs are: 500k gold, 1k seals, 300 trophies, and participation in all guild events.

We are all competative players looking for like minded players to join our ranks. If interested or if you have further questions, you can leave a message here or contact me on discord wt oninowon#8324.

Have space available. Looking for active members to join our ranks. Leave a messwge here or if have discord, you can reach me at oninowon#8324