The Monster Mash

I walked right into that, didn’t I?

1 Like

Time to trait up my Bunni’nog! :smiling_imp:

what if villagers are just peasants that moved from the farm into a village.

Didnt the minor traitstones usually have the same color (one of the colors of) the arcanes? Cause the werewolf is brown/purple with blue minors, the villager is brown with green minors… odd.

2 Likes

Now wheres that spooky imp?

9 Likes

Change of plans on the Spooky Imp being available this week? The in game news banner says to get it on the rewards tab of the shop, but I don’t see it anywhere in game.

5 Likes

It’s an imp week. There will be hiccups associated with the new event. That’s just how things work, apparently.

1 Like

servers are shit, like always, good job :angry:

true that …

Really? Like always? You think maybe the first few minutes after a new troop goes on sale might be especially hard on the servers? Everyone is frantically connecting to the shop over and over again to buy troops; then they’re connecting over and over again to the servers to contribute to guild tasks, which are at their cheapest and so cycled the fastest. Then they’re opening dozens or hundreds of chests, then they’re leveling new and old troops with all the stuff they just received.

It sounds very reasonable that the servers would take a pounding at this time of the week.

1 Like

@Sirrian Villager pack has Minor GREENS and the Werewolf pack (hurr) has Minor BLUES. What is this.

1 Like

So, can confirm that Werewolf → Villager → Werewolf transformations heal to full. It’s possible to win with Werewolf x 3, Apothecary, but it takes a short eternity to do so. There’s surely a better set of troops to use.

EDIT: Transformation also cleanses all debuffs. That could be useful.

Where is the Spooky Imp mentioned in the News?

3 Likes

If you bothered to read the comments you’d seen I already asked that. .

At the bottom of the picture, right above the “Get Rewards” button, in yellow text, where it says “Get the Spooky Imp from the rewards tab of the shop.”

?

Peasants wielding cowbells.

Namour for president!

Yes, but there’s no imp in the shop.

Read it as “Where is the imp [that was] mentioned…”

I don’t remember which of the weeks it was (within last month I think), but they announced the change in this system.
No more monthly dumps of troops to the key/glory/etc chests. Instead, every weeks event troops have their own 4-week timer before being added to the chests.

1 Like