The Labyrinth upper maze route broken

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox
Screenshot or image:
See below
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Assuming the maze was supposed to be an actual maze then it doesn’t work as the final room is locked by the bottom centre room.

First room cleared…

Going round the bottom route, no problems…

Picking the shortest upper route doesn’t unlock the final room…

The bottom centre room is the only way to unlock the final room, here its the only room left and the final room is still locked…

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time

Steps to make it happen again
Follow the top route

6 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty embarrassing whoever did it
I could do those maps when I was 5 :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Me too, it was easy peasy with paper and a crayon, but surprisingly much harder to do using a photo editor and a mouse! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d assume assumption above is wrong. This isn’t a maze. Maze is only a background for it…
But having hope i’m wrong and this can be changed in future (probably wont happen on release weekend).

2 Likes

I am amazed (pun intended :smile: ) how bad the quality of this event. On android the are no artwork for 3 of the 4 troops, and now this issue on console.

2 Likes

Yes, I was surprised too: I expected the route to be long, but easy - and now the same room IV in the end. I believe it’s an evident bug.

1 Like

another room not correctly unlocked.

here you go:

Going by the maze graphic, the top center room should never be unlocked. There are no paths to it. :woman_facepalming:

Nevermind. The card graphic is hiding the entrance.

There is. It’s just the card graphic for the room covers most of the entrance path but even with that if you expand the image you will see that narrow crack someone could squeeze through.

2 Likes

Good catch @Karatori. Editted my comment. Whoops.

Certainly an opportunity missed, to match the maze to the rooms.

But honestly, many of the other Faction maps have failed to match the order of unlocks.

Topologically, only the centre-bottom IV room unlocks the final room, and only the top-left II room unlocks the top-centre treasure room. The rest of the rooms form a circuit that can be traversed in either direction.

3 Likes

FYI, I did not design or program or had basically anything to do with this faction.
The name is just a coincidence. :innocent:

3 Likes

Nope all your fault @Tatz. :sob:

1 Like