The killing Hunters world ranking 14 looking for strong players

Hi my Name isVanessa from the Guild The killing Hunters. We are a glorius Guild in Gems of war. All 6 bonuses are safe every Week + many legendary tasks! The current Rank of the Guild is 17 in the hole World. We have a special philosophy, everyone in the Guild has to spend the same minimum contribution. That means our requirements are 520k Gold 1500 seals and 250 pokale weekly. If you are interessted in our strategy and want to be part of our successful Guild than send me a message. Thanky you!!!

Hi my Name isVanessa from the Guild The killing Hunters. We are a glorius Guild in Gems of war. All 6 bonuses are safe every Week + many legendary tasks! The current Rank of the Guild is 17 in the hole World. We have a special philosophy, everyone in the Guild has to spend the same minimum contribution. That means our requirements are 520k Gold 1500 seals and 250 pokale weekly. If you are interessted in our strategy and want to be part of our successful Guild than send me a message. Thanky you!!!

Hello People We, The killing Hunters are looking for an active player. We are World Ranking 14 Our requirements are 520k Gold 200 Trophies, 1500 Seals and all Guilds and Events. If you are interested, please contact us. LG your Mina