The Horned One

150 purple troops isn’t so hard to get except for the part where its a coin toss on any of these teams.

4 Likes

Yuck, 70 keys to get the first Silenus, then next 230 gave me nothing. Time to cut my losses.

That was easy. Did it all just taking 3 trophies didn’t even need to go in to casual.

Yeah, people’s been very nice and helping each other by fielding Wisps, Krakens, and Mabs on their defense. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

faith in humanity restored! thanks for fielding purple troops.

2 Likes

I was going to be a Jerky McJerkFace and use 2x Wisp/Krak/Mab but I decided to show some Mercy and used something easier.

I decided to gamble on Event Keys and got The new Legendary with 100 keys so I’m content. Think that’ll be the new rule of thumb for me with Event Legendary (except new Kingdom) two strikes and I’ll just wait for crafting since resources are getting harder to come by.

400 event keys :smiling_imp:
I lucky :innocent:

So. Silly question.
Does Wild Mana stack? In other words: using Nax and Silenus in a team give all Wildfolk 100% mana?

EDIT of course I mean, does Nax get 100% in that case?

It does not. Mana-setting traits are coded to set mana amounts, not add mana.

Fun fact: Once upon a time, a Spirit Fox with a Forest Guardian, for example, would first Empower itself and then get Fast from FG, adjusting its mana back down to 50%. That bug appears to have been fixed.

3 Likes

Does Sunbird’s self-sacrifice count as a kill for the opponent? I threw it in my defense team this week just in case but wasn’t sure, and couldn’t rest it out.

2 Likes

Thought I’d try a couple of keys just because and got him with 18 event keys!

What teams have others found him useful in? Seems like a watered down dual colour Ketras?

1 Like

He’s basically a working man’s Infernus. Tacet’s team (Rock Troll/ Dark Troll/ Elemaugrim/ King Silenus [Banner of Progress]) was fun to play.

2 Likes

Ahh but he takes a cast to get the burn going. With him being in the back, where Red can’t get to him too easily… And Infernus/Jarl just keeps the burn going at all times. Still, might try that instead of Jarl for me some time…

Wouldn’t War be a better choice?

Look I know he would, but my point is I can’t find a team to slot King Silenus into or build around.

Went wildfolk, never again… :rofl:

Oh yeah, War. Duh…

Adds blue instead of yellow, lets me keep running Abyssal banner, even keeps the extra turn going if I manage to use that properly. Hmmm.

I mean its still not Jarl/Infernus.