The guild wars bugs are still lurking around

It’s not the compensation we want, it is the bug being identified and eliminated, so please submit a ticket so possibly they can look into our logs and see if they can find anything weird going on.

1 Like

ughhhhh. I pretty much dislike dealing with support as it works now, because for a few months at least, they feel extremely dismissive and it’s not a pleasant experience but I guess I can do it.

2 Likes

Thank you, I gave them a lengthy and detailed description. It’s worth a shot if we really want these bugs wiped out.

1 Like

And the win that counts as a loss after a battle still occurs from time to time, again costing me a perfect week this week. I’m use to it happening from time to time now, the game just wants to hinder you where it can.

1 Like

Takes a bug to make me lose!! Just so I can pass on the high rank spot, and my defense can shut players down sooner.

You can tell by how low it is. It should be over 54k.

1 Like

I see you went 5-0 against us today :slight_smile: it will be tight for 4th spot I think

1 Like

We have a guy with 3 on Tuesday done, If he ends up playing, I think we’ll take it. :crossed_fingers:, great fight this week!

1 Like

Now that Eder and friends took over speed demons and ruined it, the line up will likely be different. (Call out?) facts.

2 Likes

Nice one, we’re slowing becoming competitive again in GW now that Legion Kings approached and took almost 15 of our members. At least we’re closing in on Phreekz on the trophy leaderboard purely for some “Bragging” rights

1 Like

We are pro casual as we don’t care about trophies like we do guild wars. Abd in the other weeks we get it all done, so I am very proud of my guild and what we have become.

2 Likes

Yeah your guild has always been very strong in GW. Mad props to you and your guys (and girls)

1 Like

Thank you very much, we are very communicative and work together, very, very pleased with who I have found recruiting along the way, I never thought I’d really be one of the top guilds on ps4 when I started, but just by liking the game so much, I found ppl who played the same way.

Being a guild leader Is different then just playing, does any other leaders agree?

It’s different then just being a player.

2 Likes

Nemesis is very much a tight knit group and since I have been in the guild, I’ve seen a constant improvement on the guild wars, we are all learning from each other to progress in the right direction

2 Likes

I can imagine the responsibility on running a guild makes the experience different but when it pays off I can imagine it’s so rewarding. Our guild leader is also great guy, strict but fair and it shows when loyal players stick together. I’m enjoying the game still from a collector perspective but a bit peeved that I’ll prob never own Zuul’Goth

1 Like

A unobtainable troop, a collocters dream, who will get it first? Just take first on 8 events and you got yourself one.

1 Like

I think it is the only troop I won’t bother with, everything else is collected except valraven and xathenos, both will be gained at some point.

2 Likes

I’m stingy (VIP 5) so reluctant to spend loads in the hope that everybody else falls behind me 8 times on leaderboard ; -)

1 Like

I’m VIP 0 so that makes me more stingy :joy:

2 Likes

Valraven, Sparklesack and Wulfgarok for me. Hoping for Wulfy in forge next week…

2 Likes

I got my 3rd one last week from opening the 2nd tier for invasions, if only I could trade him off :joy:

2 Likes