The Guild of Thieves - A shadow hiding in the darkness

Hi everyone, the thieves gonna have 2 spots avalaible on the next reset, so let me know if you want to be a part of the BEST xbox team.

Requirement are 300 trophy and 1M gold and 30 GW fights but
Most important, HAVE FUN!!!

You can msg me here or direct on xbox.
Gamertag: psyconaz

1 Like

Hi everyone, i know it’s not the best day to recruit but we will get a spot this monday, you can see it as a Christmas present :slight_smile: . if anyone is interested just send me a pm here or direct on xbox, my gamertag is: psyconaz

The Req are usually 300 trophy 1500 seals, 1M gold, daily GW battle and 50k points

But exeptionally this week, there won’t be any REQ exept the GW fights, and you can do it when you want during the week.

The reason is simple, i want my guys to enjoy time with their family and not been forced to play when they can just chill with family and friends

Happy Holidays Everyone!! Please don’t drink and drive

Hi everyone, we will get an open spot right after the reset, we are looking for a solid player to replace a solid player who need and deserve a break :slight_smile: don’t miss the opportunity to be in the #1 team.

Req: 300 trophy, 1M gold, 1500 seals, 30 daily GW fight with minimum 50k total points

if any interested, please send me a pm here or direct on xbox, my gamertag is: psyconaz

Hi everyone, #1 xbox guild will have an opening right after reset, don’t miss the chance to be apart of the best guild.

The REQ are 300 trophy, 1500 seals, 1M gold, 30 daily GW fight and 50k+ guild war points

If you think that’s a good challenge for you, please send me a pm or contact me direct on xbox!

2 Likes

If I started on Xbox I know where I would be.

4 Likes

Bumping, still looking for 1 person :slight_smile:

Don’t miss the chance to be in the best xbox guild and get the best rewards!

1 Like

Hi everyone, the Thieves gonna have 2 open spots after reset. Req are 1M gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophy, 30 daily Gw and a good GW performance.

if anyone interested to join us, please let me know here or direct on xbox .

The Guild of thieves will have one free room this Sunday.
For more infos, please contact me. GT: Truxton74
Thank you.

1 Like

The Guild of Thieves have a free room. For more infos, please contact me through my gamertag: Truxton74

Note: The guild show full 30/30 BUT there is a free room!

The Guild of Thieves will have a free room on Sunday. For more infos, please contact me through my gamertag: Truxton74

Note: The guild show full 30/30 BUT there is a free room!

1 Like

The guild of Thieves will have a free room Monday 16th March. For more infos, please contact me through my gamertag: Truxton74

note: The guild show 30/30 but there is a free room!

1 Like

1 free room in the guild. For more infos, my GT: Truxton74
(guild show 30/30 but there is a free room)