The Fantasy Series has been a massive success, and while I never intended it to be, the need for “staff” has arisen.
We have a Graphic Editor and a Media Manager assigned, but the most important role that needs to be filled lays vacant.
If you are interested, please read the “job posting” below and apply!
- Access will be given to the Draft spreadsheet and the Deputy Commissioner can make changes to it as the Draft progresses
- Enforce Guidelines and Rules
- Maintain an unbiased position in public threads, and ensure a fair and balanced Competition
- Act on the Commissioner’s behalf when the Commissioner is unavailable or not online
- Due to the nature of the position, the Deputy Commissioner cannot participate in the Fantasy Series
- The Deputy Commissioner may not create new, or change existing, Guidelines and Rules. However, they may enact whatever measures needed to fulfill his/her Responsibilities
- The Deputy Commissioner may not direct the Media Manager or Graphic Editor on any essential duties, unless it is to enforce his/her Responsibilities.
- Being a “Regular” on the Forum. Though not a hard requirement, preference will be giving to those who have reached this Trust level.
- Proficient in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets) is required, any other technical experience is an asset
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of GoW, this is required.
- Familiarity with the GoW Fantasy Series or with other Fantasy Drafts
- Personality must adhere to; fair, unbiased and compromising