The Future of The Dragon Soul

I was thinking all dragons. But again, some dragons would become ridiculously overpowered

Cleanse all would be a nice, and appropriate, ability for the Dragon SOUL. :wink:

2 Likes

Let Your SOUL be Cleansed!

1 Like

A few options: (sorry if they are repeats)

1. Cleanse, Heal, and give +5 Magic to all Dragon Allies on Death

2. Cleanse a random ally on 4/5 matches

3. Dragons gain +1 Magic on purple matches

6 Likes

I’m liking all these ideas - hopefully the trait gets updated with 3.0

Thats what i believe will happen too :slight_smile:

Agree that dragon teams lack those things. But dragon teams are already very popular and viable, I’m not sure it’s good for the game/variety to plug such a gap with TDS third trait.

2 Likes

i like the 1. and 3.

i want to see Cleanse a random ally on 4/5 matches on a troop, very much, just not on the dragon soul! TDS is already too much universal to get it!

2 Likes

Indeed. Carnex RIP.

2 Likes

Just give her anything other than resurrected 9 times. At some point I thought TDS stands for tedious. :pensive:

19 Likes

Summon a empowered bone dragon on death

1 Like

Well summoning a randon dragon on death does seem sweet!

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

Onomatopoeia is such an under-used word…

(and I know this isn’t strictly an example of it, but it’s close enough to remind me of it)

4 Likes

adding yet another idea:

the owner maybe did not mean it too serious, but i like it :wink:

2 Likes

I’d rather see my Dragon Soul just die instead of becoming this abomination :wink:

5 Likes

some more ideas:

(just trying to keep everything in one thread)

1 Like

It seems difficult to do it: what happens it you have 2xTDS, one die and then another not-TDS troop dies. Does the trait trigger?
Else, it’s not a question of engine. It’s just how devs have programmed the trigger pipeline and apparently, it’s quite limited. As they have to write it again, they could improve it. Or not…

In fact, the current trait is fine for me and I will prefer that it will be the IK’s 3rd trait that will be changed :slight_smile: .

to me the current trait is plainly boring, and annoying at a times

well in my version of the trait it would mean it wont trigger untill all TDS are dead, but its open to interpretation whatever way devs would like to implement it :slight_smile:

another trait idea:

Possession:
When i die - either give + X to random stat of a random ally OR deal X damage to random enemy (50:50 chance)

(could allow very cute anomation of dragon soul turning into a soul-form and hopping into the rolled unit)

1 Like