The Final Fantasy Guild - League Rank #13 (1 Open Slots)

Invite sent! Welcome to the guild!

For anyone still interested, more slots will be opening at the start of next week.
We’d be happy to have more team members to fill the party!

Hey, I’m a highly active player and would love to join your guild.

Although I’m fairly new (Lvl 82) I’m currently contributing 100+ trophies a week and around 20k gold. Would be more on the gold side if I was planning on sticking around. Needless to say I could easily exceed the weekly quota.

Currently using the Celestial armour for souls and don’t have any kingdoms at rank 10 but I am working on it.

If that’s good enough or you need anything else just let me know.

Cheers.

Invite code: JayD543

Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to contributing.

Hey @JayD543! We’ve 1 spot opened up, if you’re still interested all you have to do is leave your present guild and I’ll personally send the invite. :incoming_envelope:

Great!

Left the guild so send over the invite when you can.

Cheers.

2+ slots open, if you’re interested in joining just say so here or shoot me a pm!

Guild requirements updated, along with an open slot recently opened. :point_up: *points to title*

So if you want to get in on the Day-1 Weekly Reset rewards, join within the next day!
Of course we’ll except you even after that time, but you’re missing out by waiting around. :wink:

Hi!
Lvl 125, daily player here. Can I join your guild ??
My invite code is: MATTUS

Hi,
lvl 119
Dragon Armor
I’m interested if/when you have an opening.
Requirements shouldn’t be a problem
Thanks
invite code: KRIMLIN

We’ve got an opening. This is a first come first serve offer, so whoever is most readily available will get the spot.