The Exalted Few

1 Like

We got 1 opening, currently. Someone can get a room asap. Just let me know. :slight_smile:

We got 1 open spot today! :coffee:

We got 1 open spot today! Let me know if u want to join a fine group of people. :slightly_smiling_face:

They are still looking. Eika can’t post here right now so I’m just helping out. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for babysitting my threads while I were banned for two weeks.

We got 1 spot open! :slight_smile:

We got 1 open spot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

pumpy bumpydump

I am interested in joining

1 Like

We do have one open spot for a good player. We can offer good atmosphere, no dramas as well as an active ingame chat. It is a fair chance that you will like it here.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :coffee:

We got two open spots.

Due the torture of finding new players, we do allow players at level 500 and above to join us.

We got two open spots! Give me a sound if you want to join. No Discord crap, everything is happening through the ingame chat. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We still got two open spots! Give me a sound if you want to join. No Discord crap, everything is happening through the ingame chat.

1 Like

I could try and get 100 trophies, BUT I’m certainly no help in any guild event or with gold contributions.
Let me know of a global channel to post in. :wink:

1 Like

It is bad enough I am wasting my time, I dont allow my friends to waste theirs. Thanks tho. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for wanting to join us, it is in everyones favour to find members that do the minimum req, if not the stronger players may leave us. I am sure you do understand. You can however come here if you want to try to met the min req. No pressure, we will see for a week how it goes.

We still got two open spots! Give me a sound if you want to join. No Discord crap, everything is happening through the ingame chat.

We are currently full, but feel free to send me a PM if you want to come. Our waiting list is pretty much empty. I am sure you would like it over here. No Discord crap, everything happens through the ingame Guild chat.

We got 2 spots open! Come join us! You will like it over here.

Where do you guys fall on the guild ranks? Like how anonymous says they’re always at the top

@SuperEBD We are ranked at 311th. Why are you asking?