The Emperor Tarot Card

Hi,
I’m new here, but I’ve been playing for quite some time now.
Back to the point, I saw some time ago that The Emperor (Leonis Empire) was available in vault keys drop: is it still the case, and if not, how can you get it otherwise?
Thanks!

1 Like

It is I got it right after the vault weekend ended from vault keys as a drop from Cedric.

2 Likes

It is only available as a vault drop, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Technically it’s a vault drop. However, the drop rates are next to zero, even with several hundred vault keys you’d need to get lucky to pull it. You are not supposed to own that troop unless you pay for it.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for your replies. So it is still a vault drop with a near zero chance to get it. Well, I’ll guess I’ll just wait for it and then craft the Leonis Tower… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I would not say a near zero chance, I got it last week in the vault with 32 normal vault keys.

I got 5 out of 440 vault keys. You just need to do a lot of GAP to get lots of vault keys to get The Emperor. You do not need to pay a single cent in this game to advance.

It’s in the Vault, rare and kinda streaky. I spent 175 VK’s looking for new band gnomes and pulled and emperor on keys 145, 155 and 173.

Ok, it’s getting interesting then: I have about 30 something vault keys, so I guess I’ll try my luck. I thought The Emperor was only in vault keys drops during a single week and I was afraid to have missed it.
@Wow

You do not need to pay a single cent in this game to advance.

I know, I’ve been playing for 3 years for free, and then decided to go premium tu purchase the armor that gives all bonuses. Now, from time to time, I buy some of the 24-hour offer whenever it suits my needs.

I got like 10 copies from around 500 keys. Already had the Sun and Emperor from the pass but I was able to ascend both to mythic.

Wow, mythic for both of them, that’s an achievement! Congrats!

1 Like

30 Vault keys…just try. You maybe super lucky. You have a better chance if you farm a minimum of 500 vault keys next vault event. The best thing after opening the keys….you maybe lucky to forge 8 power orbs.

Actually, I think I’ll be waiting for the next vault gnome weekend and launch 1 or 2 gnome-a-palooza, to stack more vault keys. Mind you I even didn’t think about power orbs (I still haven’t got Zuulgoth yet, I have 5 out of 8 power orbs). Thanks for your input!

Go for it! I can forge 8 power orbs now from 440 vk that weekend. I am already excited on the next vault event. My favorite game mode.

1 Like